I am a huge fan of "Second Hand Shopping" and this book teaches you how to effectively second hand shop. I could really relate to Thrift Store shopping. I LOVE shopping at my local thrift stores! I can find the best deals on several things: toys, clothes, or household items. This book states it very well: "Thrift Store shopping is great for getting the absolute best value for your time and money. It is also a way of appreciating other people's stuff."
Back to school shopping is underway. I love finding my children's school clothes at thrift stores. I can buy 99% more clothes for them shopping at a local thrift store that has ALL kids clothes (no matter what it is) for $.79 a piece! I can score some great clothes at this price.
I highly recommend this book if you are looking to get the most of Second Hand Shopping or Thrift Store or learn how to second hand shop.
You can buy Here!
Jennifer's Deals was sent a copy of 90% Off Every Day. Receiving this product did not alter my opinion. Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received.



































8 comments:
Sounds like a great book. We love second hand shopping.
This sounds like a fun book for people who love a good bargain! It's great timing since a lot of kids need new clothes to go back to school - they seem to grow an awful lot. :)
Sounds like a fun read with great tips. I love to shop and am always amazed when I hear someone say they would never shop at a second hand shop. I always find amazing deals.
I need to do more second hand shopping but don't always do it effectively - this sounds helpful!
I love second hand shopping! Nothing would make me happier than insight into more deals!!!
I love finding great deals on barely used things! I miss the early days of eBay. When it just began, it was like the world's largest thrift store in my living room!
thanks for the review!
-Catherine
Having four kids we shop at the consignment places with every season change. I could not imagine paying full price; we would be bankrupt.
Yes! I know what you mean. If I paid full price for things, I would be living out on the streets because I wouldn't have money to pay the bills! o.O
Post a Comment