CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*CLOSED* Going Green: groOrganic Garden Planner Review & Giveaway

Sponsored by Tomoson.com

I live in an area where you do not see many gardens. I have to travel out in the country to see all the gardens. I have never had a garden before and I honestly have no clue where to start.


This is why I was very excited when I was chosen to review groOrganic Garden Planner. I was very excited to learn how to grow an organic garden. Organic products are becoming very popular in my area.




groOrganic offers the most up to date gardening design and maintenance software technology. One of my favorite aspects of groOrganic garden planner is that it makes it very easy to draw out the vegetable beds, add plants and move them around. This was very useful. It helped me visualize how I would want my garden to look like.


The garden planner provides so much information and is very easy to use. There are video tutorials if you need some help navigating around the site. The easy step-by-step instructions make it very easy to set up your garden.


After setting up your garden on the garden planner, you can then go out and plant your garden! 
Something that is so cool about grOrganic is that even celebrities are using it! 


One lucky winner will win access to try the groOrganic Garden Planner! 
Photobucket








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

5 comments:

brandysmith280 said...

I have been looking for a planner just like this and would love to win!

marioswifey said...

I want to win because my daughter and i have been wanting to start a garden

jill24295 said...

I am always envious of how other people's gardens look. I've always wanted one for ao many reasons, but am at a loss of how to do this well. I'd love to win this just to get started in the right direction and create something good for my family!
jill24295@yahoo.com

Domestic Diva said...

I'd love some help in organizing my garden. This sounds great.

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

JENNI SHELTON said...

i WOULD LOVE TO WiN, i ALWAYS WANTED TO START MY OWN GARDEN, i HAVE A STRAWBERRY AND TOMATO PLANT THAT JUST KiCKED THE BUCKET, i NEED THiS TO HELP ME OUT LOL :)

SEXY_BABYMOMMA@LIVE.COM