Grout Shield products are designed to produce professional results with superior durability. With just one kit, any tile floor or walls can be restored back to a clean, uniform look with easier maintenance and greater stain resistance!
I was sent my very own kit of Grout Shield to do my bathroom. When I moved into my apartment 3 years ago, the only room in the whole apartment that was not remodeled was the bathroom. It was like a bathroom out of the 70s! Grout Shield helped me renew my bathroom. I like it so much better. It actually looks like a bathroom from this time! I do not get sucked back into the 70s when I enter my bathroom! I also choose the Wine Glass color! The best thing about Grout Shield is that they can produce ANY color EVER made! You will be able to pick any color you want!
Our all-in-one creating Color Seal Kit will change the color of your grout and seal it in the same step. Not looking to change the color of your grout? Our Clear Seal Kit will seal your existing grout color, water and stain-proofing it for years to come. Our products are made to be the highest quality, industrial grade grout sealers for tile floor or wall restoration.
Watch this video for a demo! Very easy to do!
10 winners will win their very own Grout Shield Kits that will do up to 250sq ft of tile. Enough to do a bathroom or kitchen floor! $29.95 value!
.





































12 comments:
I learned that they have a color grout kit to seal and change the color on the grout
I learned how quick & easy it is to use..I have all tile floors & half my bathroom walls are tile..they sure could use some refreshing
msmith278@satx.rr.com
Wow! You can change the color, water and STAIN proof for YEARS! Thank you Grout Shield! Finally my bathroom won't look like animals live in it!
ubrewme@yahoo.com
I learned that they make a colored sealer with over 300 colors to choose from if you want a fresh new look!
jill24295@yahoo.com
i LEARNED iTS ENViROMENTALLY FREInDLY AND SAFE FOR KIDS AND PETS! REALLY NEAT STUFF!!
Really interested in seeing how this performs. We have to repair a crack in our kitchen floor and there's no way the grout is going to match the old grout. This could be the answer!
What an awesome product! I so need it for my bathroom. aitmama {{at}} gmail {{tod}} com
Sorry did not see the Rafflecopter in my GC browser... I learned that they offer a Gallon of Tile Grout Color Enhancer Sealer-Clear Finish - now that's something that will last people a long time. aitmama {{at}} gmail {{tod}} com
Environmentally friendly.
alonso2904@verizon.net
I learned that it safe around kids and pets.
It is safe around kids which is nice cause i have 3 kids!
JUST CURiOUS iF YOU PiCKED WiNNERS YET? DOES EVERYONE WiN SiNCE THERE WAS 10 OF US?
Post a Comment