CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 Tips That Will Make Your Life Easier!

I am always stressing out. There are days that I am at my wits end. Having two children just 18 months apart really does test my patience. I have to find different ways to make my life easier so I don't have a nervous breakdown! LOL



  1. I like to plan the girls' day out the night before. I will sit down when they are in bed and plan out what I will be doing with the girls the next day. I try to ensure that they are not bored out of their minds so they are not up my butt all day!
  2. Do all errands at the same time. If I don't get all my errands done in one day, then that means I will have to drag my kids out in the stores again. It can get hard for me to shop with the girls.
  3. Get up early. I feel so behind when I sleep in late. Getting up early, means I get an earlier start on my day.
  4. Stock-up on your needed items. I love stocking up on the products that my family uses the most. This helps me in so many ways. I use my frugal ways to get these items free or really cheap. It also means that less shopping trips for me!
  5. Pay bills online. This is a huge time saver! If you pay the bills that you can online this subtracts errands from your day!
  6. Shop online. I love shopping online. I can shop from sitting on my couch and do not have to interrupt whatever my children are doing.
  7. Cook meals ahead of time. Don't wait until the last minute to start cooking dinner. I like to start dinner atleast an hour to an hour and a half to start dinner. This way I am not rushing to get dinner done by the time Daddy gets home.
  8. Eat leftovers. If I make a big meal and have leftovers, I will fix the leftovers for lunches for my children. Huge time saver!
  9. Have a go bag, ready and packed in the car. I will put drinks, snack food, extra clothes and toys in a packed bag in our car. This way I don't have to pack all this stuff before going anywhere.
  10. My final tip is a big one. Don't plan too much stuff in one day. Do the stuff that is the most important FIRST and then worry about the small later. If it does not have to be done, then don't sweet it!
I am sure that many of you have your own tips to save time, but you may want to try some of these. These tips save me TONS of time and makes my day so much easier!

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Seattle’s Best Coffee blogging program for a gift card worth $30. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anna said...

great tips thanks! Following back from ahearth4us.blogspot.com

Anna said...

ovejita324@yahoo.com

marioswifey said...

great tips jenn