CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/29 (A Day Late)

.

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I don't really care about vow renewals myself. One time is enough for me. LOL. But who knows, it may change in 20 years.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
The sound that annoys me the most is the high pitch scream of my children when they are fighting. UGH.
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
If I had to pick, I would keep it all girls like I have. I would not change having my girls for nothing.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Depends. I think that in some cases alternative medicine should be used but is not appropriate in all cases.
5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
Yes, I would. It would be hard for me, since I already have 2 kids but I could not turn my back on my family like that. I would do my best to help the children. 



Photobucket

No comments: