It is Five Question Friday! Now you can get to know me a little bit better!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning! And most of all...most importantly...HAVE FUN!
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
I do think that cursive writing is overrated. I always like writing in print. I must admit that my cursive writing looks awful! I also hate how it takes me twice as long to write something out. But, I do like the look of cursive writing in a letter. If you can write pretty, the letters look so professional.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I don't use a pocket calendar or my smartphone. I usually just use a regular calendar to write down the very important dates that I need to remember. Such as dr. appts.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
My DVDS, My pictures, & My laptop
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
I am more of a City Mouse. I use to live in the country when I was growing up. I like being around places. I really don't like having to drive an hour out of my way to get to Walmart.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
I would pick Keeping up with the Kardashians! I am a huge fan and would love to hang out with them.



































1 comment:
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
Ii do think that cursive writing is overrated. I like my print so much better than my cursive.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I use my smart phone and a calendar. Very rarely do I use a notepad.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
My laptop, my purse, my cellphone
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
I'm in between. I'm more of a suburban mouse. I live in an area that used to be rural, but I can still walk to the grocery storeif I wanted to. It's only a mile away.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
I'm not a fan of reality shows, but the one I used to like is Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Ty Pennington rocks!
Post a Comment