CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/15


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear on Friday morning!

Questions for Friday, July 14th: (Special thanks to @katieb38@trooppetrie,@Simply_BC,@PardonMyDust, and @RachelR77 for their question suggestions! I'd love to link YOU in a future 5QF, so head on over to my community or shout 'em out to me on Twitter, remember to@5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF!)

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
Yes, I would tell my best friend. I would rather tell her or him, then have to explain that I knew and never told them! o.O
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
I like both. It really does not matter as long as it is cold.
3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
I wash my hair first.
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
My advice would be to take the help when people offer. If they offer to do the little things, like wash your dishes, pick up a little bit. Take them up on it. It will be less stress for you to worry about.
5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Don't drink? I am not a drinker so I don't have this problem.





Photobucket

No comments: