CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back To School: Unotron Computer Keyboard Review

Computers are starting to be used by children all the time...starting at very young ages now. But if you are a parent to a young child, like myself, then you probably do not want your child's sticky fingers and their food and drinks around your computer. An accidental spill could be disastrous!!


Unotron provides a solution that will make every parent and child happy!


Washable date equipment from Unotron has patented SpillSeal technology so mice and keyboards can be safely cleaned with water and hospital-strength disinfectants to prevent the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses. Unotron keyboards feature hermetically sealed casings that prevent solid matter and fluids from entering the keyboard where they cannot be flushed out.




I was sent a Unotron Computer Keyboard to test out for myself. 


What I liked about the Unotron Computer Keyboard:
The first thing I noticed about this keyboard that it was very sturdy. When letting a 5 year old use a keyboard it has to be sturdy. I then let Haley go at it. I let her "type" in a word document. After awhile the keyboard was messy. So, I cleaned the keyboard. Since it has SpillSeal technology I just sprayed the keyboard with some cleaning supplies and wiped cleaned. I then did the ultimate test: Will it work after I sprayed it down?




It worked! I was very impressed. Now I do not have to worry about letting Haley type on this keyboard! If she accidentally spills her drink on the keyboard, I can easily clean it up and not worry about it not working! I love this keyboard!!


This is the perfect product/gift for parents with children that needs to use a computer!


You can find out where to buy here!



I was sent a Unotron Computer Keyboard in exchange for my review. All said opinions are of my own. No monetary gain was provided for my review. Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all opinions posted.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Closer to Lucy said...

Now that is a product I can use!!!

Stop by Lucy's when you get a chance!
http://closertolucy.com