1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
I would freak out. I know that Adam would think I cheated, but I do not believe in cheating. I love Adam with all my heart and I do not want to be with another man. I would tell him that I was pregnant after the Big V and hope for the best reaction. If there was a problem, I would have a DNA test to prove that I never cheated.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Watching my children ride on a boat for the first time ever.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
I change my sheets like once every two weeks. It seems like I am always changing the girls sheets. They are always getting stuff on it.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Nope, I sure haven't.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
Um...I remember one time when I went with my sister, mom and dad and my dad actually let me ride all the rides. It was fun.



































1 comment:
Nice one…
Hi there!
Followed you here from 5QF, hope you can follow me back…
Here’s mine:
http://emotera.me/5qf-hometown-fair/
Just for a Thought
My Prince Macoi
Trying Hard Techie
Emotera
My All
Thank you.
Post a Comment