CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

*CLOSED* Gorton's Seafood Review & Giveaway 3 winners!

My family is a huge seafood fan! We was very excited to be able to review Gorton's Seafood! 

I received 3 free product coupons so I could try Gorton's. I set off to the store to pick out what I wanted to try. I was very pleased with all the selections. I have tried the Tilapia before, so I knew that whatever I chose was going to be good!

I picked All Natural Lemon Pepper Grilled Fillets, Grilled Shrimp Scampi and Beer Batter Shrimp!
I was very excited about trying the Grilled Shrimp Scampi. Shrimp is my favorite seafood. I have to say it was AMAZING. It did not taste like frozen food. You know what I mean? Have you ever bought frozen fish sticks and they taste like frozen fish paste? LOL. These was really good. It tasted like I had got it out of the fresh seafood section! 


One of my favorite things about the All Natural Lemon Pepper Grilled Fillets was that there is no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and you can sure taste the difference!

3 lucky fans will win 2 free Gorton's Seafood product Coupons!


Mandatory Entry: (This has to be done before any extra entries are completed. If not done, then all comments will be deleted)
Visit Gorton's Seafood and tell me what products you would get if you won (1 entry)

Extra Entries: Note: If it states 2 entries leave 2 comments. 3 entries= 3 comments and so forth.
  • Like this through the Google Button at the bottom (1 entry)
  • Sign up for Gorton's Newsletter (2 entries)
  • Become a Google Friend Connect Follower (located on sidebar) (3 entries)
  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar
  • Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie) Or use the tweet button at the bottom. Can be done daily (1 entry)
  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
  • Like Gorton's Seafood on  Facebook (2 entries)
  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
  • Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)
This contest will end 7/08 @ 12 am. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be selected. 
I was provided this product  free of charge in exchange for my review. Winner's info will be sent to Jennifer's Deals and Jennifer's Deals will be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion

118 comments:

Kristin H said...

Signed up for their newsletter 1

Kristin H said...

Signed up for their newsletter 2

jill24295 said...

We love the beer battered fish fillets
jill24295@yahoo.com

jill24295 said...

Following you via GFC
jill24295@yahoo.com

Kristin H said...

Following via GFC

jill24295 said...

I liked this through the Google Button
jill242952yahoo.com

Kristin H said...

Subscribing via email 1

Kristin H said...

Subscribing via email 2

Kristin H said...

Subscribing via email 3

jill24295 said...

I'm subscribed to Gorton's newsletter
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1

jill24295 said...

I'm subscribed to Gorton's newsletter
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2

Kristin H said...

Following via twitter 1

Kristin H said...

Following via twitter 2

Kristin H said...

Following via twitter 3

Kristin H said...

Following via NWB 1

Kristin H said...

Following via NWB 2

Kristin H said...

Following via NWB 3

jill24295 said...

I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1

jill24295 said...

I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2

Kristin H said...

Liked on FB 2

Kristin H said...

Liked on FB 3

jill24295 said...

I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #3

jill24295 said...

I follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1

Kristin H said...

Liked on Gorton Seafood FB 1

jill24295 said...

I follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2

Kristin H said...

Liked on Gorton Seafood FB 2

Kristin H said...

Liked on Gorton Seafood FB 3

jill24295 said...

I like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1

jill24295 said...

I like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2

jill24295 said...

I like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #3

Kristin H said...

I commented that I entered via FB

Kristin H said...

Shared on my FB Wall
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770

jill24295 said...

I like Gorton's Seafood on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1

jill24295 said...

I like Gorton's Seafood on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2

jill24295 said...

Left a comment on Facebook telling you I entered this giveway
jill24295@yahoo.com

jill24295 said...

I shared your giveaway on my fb page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1469400854
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1

jill24295 said...

I shared your giveaway on my fb page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1469400854
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #3

Luv to Save said...

I would get the fish sticks! My kids love them..they think it's chicken :)
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

Google Friend Connect Follower
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

Google Friend Connect Follower
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

Google Friend Connect Follower
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

email subscriber
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

email subscriber
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

twitter follower as luv_to_save
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

twitter follower as luv_to_save
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

twitter follower as luv_to_save
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

Like Gorton's Seafood on Facebook as ethel o
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

Like Gorton's Seafood on Facebook as ethel o
luvtosave at gmail.com

marioswifey said...

I want to get anything shrimp

marioswifey said...

I signed up for the gorton's news letter

marioswifey said...

signed up for gortons newsletter

marioswifey said...

Ima GFC follower

marioswifey said...

i am a GFC follower

marioswifey said...

im a GFC follower

marioswifey said...

i subscribe by email

Mami2jcn said...

I would get the beer batter fish fillets.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#3

Mami2jcn said...

I like Gorton's on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I like Gorton's on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I wrote on your Facebook wall (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Deb K said...

I would get the Beer Battered Fish!

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I'd get the Tilapia Lemon Peppercorn Grilled Fillets.
susie at susiebhomemaker dot com

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Follow via GFC #2

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Follow via GFC #3

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Follow on Twitter #1- @susiebhomemaker

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Follow on Twitter #2- @susiebhomemaker

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Follow on Twitter #3- @susiebhomemaker

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Like on FB #1- Susan B.

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Like on FB #2- Susan B.

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Like on FB #3- Susan B.

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/SusieBHomemaker/status/87600466124484608

damiesmom said...

i would like to try beer battered shrimp and the all natural cajun blackened fillets yum!
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i follow you via gfc as damiesmom
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i follow you via gfc as damiesmom
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i follow you via gfc as damiesmom
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i subscribe via email
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i subscribe via email
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i subscribe via email
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/Damienrorymom/status/88035943768002560
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i follow via networked blogs as damiesmom stevens
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i follow via networked blogs as damiesmom stevens
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i like gortons seafood on fb as damiesmom stevens
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com

damiesmom said...

i like gortons seafood on fb as damiesmom stevens
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com

Anna Galanos said...

I would get the Beer Batter Fillets. We have gotten them in the past at Sam's Club, but they don't have them there anymore so I'm going on a fish withdrawal. They taste amazing!
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

Hahaha I just signed up for the Gorton's newsletter and then realized it was an extra entry! Woot!

#1
I signed up for the Gorton's newsletter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I signed up for the Gorton's newsletter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I signed up for the Gorton's newsletter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
i follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
i follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
i follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I subscribe via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I subscribe via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I subscribe via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

07/05/2011 Tweet
http://twitter.com/annaisabanana08/status/88392998332805121
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I follow you via Networked Blogs.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I follow you via Networked Blogs.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I like Gorton's on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I like Gorton's on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

I left you a comment on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/214676185244078
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I shared this giveaway on Facebook. It's even blocking me from leaving a link to it on my own page so I left it in a comment on my page.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/10150694128800344
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/10150694128800344
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/10150694128800344
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

I did the Google +1 thingy on my Gmail account at jagard1200[at]gmail[com].
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I have done everything except for anything with Twitter as I do not have a Twitter account. We eat Gorton's at my house all the time and believe it or not, my kids love the shrimp!