I was introduced to Thompson's Water Seal. Now, Thompson's Water Seal is not technically "Green" but is heading in the direction of environmentally friendly. My kind of product!
These water-based deck coatings emit less volatile organic compounds, which are emitted by all paints/coatings. They clean-up with soap and water! Another big thing is that you can put Thompson's Water Seal Advanced Wood Protectors on damp wood! Have you ever heard of a paint looking good and working well when you apply on damp wood?! Me either! What does this mean? Well, you can CLEAN and TREAT your deck all in the same day! Usually you have to wait atleast 48 hours in between cleaning and treating. The waterproofer also adds sheer color to the deck.
I was sent a deck care kit to try out for myself! This contained a case of cleaner and a case of waterproofer! A $120 value!
Now, I loved the cleaner! The Oxy Foaming Action Exterior Multi-Surface Cleaner is biodegradable! It removes dirt and mildew from outdoor wood, composites, concrete and other outdoor surfaces. I really enjoyed that there was no bleach in the cleaner. I have seen products that contained bleach and it made the decking wood look terrible! It also makes up to 5 gallons! I still have a bunch left over and I cleaned a wrap around deck!
One lucky winner will win their very own Deck Kit! $120 Value!!!
Mandatory Entry: (This has to be done before any extra entries are completed. If not done, then all comments will be deleted.)
Visit Thompson's Website and tell me something you learned. (1 entry)
Extra Entries: (Note: If it states 2 entries leave 2 comments. 3 entries=3 comments and so forth.)
- Like this through the Google Button at the bottom (1 entry)
- Become a Google Friend Connect Follower (located on sidebar) (3 entries)
- Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar
- Vote for Jennifer's Deals on Picket Fence (1 entry. Can be done daily) on the sidebar
- Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
- Follow Thompson on Twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie) Can be done daily (1 entry)
- Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
- Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
- Like Thompson on Facebook (2 entries)
- Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)
This contest will end 7/11 @ 12 am. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be selected.
I was provided this product free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion




































89 comments:
I leaarned that The Thompson's Company is committed to protecting America's grandest treasures.
jill24295@yahoo.com
I Liked this through the Google Button
jill24295@yahoo.com
I'm a a Google Friend Connect Follower
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1
I'm a a Google Friend Connect Follower
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2
I'm a a Google Friend Connect Follower
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #3
I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1
I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2
I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #3
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #3
I Like Thompson on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #1
I Like Thompson on Facebook
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2
I shared your giveaway on my fb page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1469400854
jill24295@yahoo.com
Entry #2
I left you a comment on Facebook telling you I entered this giveway
jill24295@yahoo.com
thompson water seal donates money to some of our national parks but it is also used in them to preserve the wood shows the strength it possess to be waterproof
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow via gfc as damiesmom
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow via gfc as damiesmom
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow via gfc as damiesmom
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com
i subscribe via email
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
i subscribe via email
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com
i subscribe via email
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow thompson on twitter as damienrorymom
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/Damienrorymom/status/88011442489528321
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow via networked blogs as damiesmom stevens
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
i follow you via networked blogs as damiesmom stevens
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com
i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com
i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com
i like thompson on fb as damiesmom stevens
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
i like thompson on fb as damiesmom stevens
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com
i told thompson on fb that i entered this giveaway and thanked them!
damiesmom@ymail.com
i shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=187473484639555&id=100001986079644
#1
damiesmom@ymail.com
i shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=187473484639555&id=100001986079644
#2
damiesmom@ymail.com
i shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=187473484639555&id=100001986079644
#3
damiesmom@ymail.com
I learned that they help seals!
"Every year, hundreds of sick and injured seals, sea lions and other species of California ocean wildlife are rescued and nursed back to health at this facility located in Laguna Beach, California. A sponsorship pledge from the Thompson's Company will help maintain the facilities and provide critical supplies to save these special animals."
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I subscribe to Jennifer's Deals via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I subscribe to Jennifer's Deals via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I subscribe to Jennifer's Deals via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I follow you in Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I follow you in Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I follow you in Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I follow Thompson on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I follow Thompson on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
07/04/2011
Tweet
http://twitter.com/annaisabanana08/status/88035234418929664
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I Like Thompson on Facebook
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I Like Thompson on Facebook
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
I left you a comment on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=202117813169556&id=138002316244799
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/113539082073699
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/113539082073699
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/113539082073699
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
I learned that Thompson's donates money to our National Parks!! That's great!
tlcrum06 at att dot net
I learned that the Thompson's® WaterSeal® brand remains the undisputed national leader in the exterior waterproofing category
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on GFC(kellyr78)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on GFC(kellyr78)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
3
I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
3
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
3
I follow Thompson on twitter(kellywcu)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I follow Thompson on twitter(kellywcu)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
3
I Like Thompson on Facebook (kelly D)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I Like Thompson on Facebook (kelly D)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
I follow you on Networked Blogs (kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I follow you on Networked Blogs (kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
Shared on FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kellywcu/posts/227548653945127
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
Shared on FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kellywcu/posts/227548653945127
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
Shared on FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kellywcu/posts/227548653945127
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
3
Commented on your FB page that I entered
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifers-Deals/138002316244799#!/kellywcu/posts/216656875046009
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/Kellywcu/status/89903211024093184
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Post a Comment