CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fotobounce Review



Fotobounce is the perfect program to share your special photos with family and friends. It is a program you can download straight onto your computer, link up you photos and share! I think Fotobounce is a really cool program!


Fotobounce is a digital photo management application that allows users to manage, store, and share full resolution digital photographs securely between a private network of friends and family, referred to as "Bouncers".


When I first downloaded Fotobounce, I was little taken aback. I did not know where to start but once I began looking over the program it was very easy to use. I liked that I could import my pictures from Facebook. All I had to do is "allow" the app to access my Facebook. Then I could add all my pictures from there. Very easy to do!


A huge plus to Fotobounce is that I can control who is in my private network, otherwise known as "Bouncers". I choose who I want to add to my network and who I can share my pictures with. I really like the feeling of security that this program left me with. I knew who was looking at my pictures and I could control it all!




About Bouncers:
Fotobounce enables users to invite Bouncers by importing contacts from Gmail and Yahoo. Users can also organize Bouncers into groups.
More capabilities of the Private Network feature:

  • See whether friends are online or offline
  • Invitations are emailed, along with sample photos.
  • Full control over privacy of personal photo collection.
  • Tags remain "intact" when tagged photos are transferred.

Another great feature is the face recognition technology. The face recognition technology automatically detects faces when photos are found/imported. As faces are detected and tagged by the user, this trains Fotobounce to learn who people are and helps automate the tagging process. A huge thing is that all of the face recognition data will remain local to your computer and not stored on public servers! Only you will be able to access your information!


Check out Fotobounce & tell me what you think!

13 comments:

Courtney said...

Very nice, I like that you can add your facebook photos.

Vicky said...

I've been hearing really good things about Fotobounce. The face recognition technology sounds great!

Unknown said...

Great concept! I'll have to check them out!

Ellen said...

I really love that this helps make my photos more secure!

Mom vs. the boys said...

that's kind of neat, there are so many new concepts coming out now

marioswifey said...

that is really cool

Jennifer, A Self-Confessed Foodie said...

I love that you can have a private network. This would have been very handy when I needed to share pictures with some people at work but didn't want to put them on Facebook!

Ellen said...

I love that it makes tagging easier!

"Iowa Mom" said...

I am loving this program so far and see alot of others that do as well.

Catherine L. said...

I really like the security features, more companies should let you have more control when it comes to sharing your photos.

Darcy said...

The Facebook integration is nice!

Unknown said...

The site looks really easy to navigate...seems like a great program!

Amanda Tempel said...

Going to check them out right now :)