CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Creation By Design: Xander Nash Series Review & Giveaway

I love finding children's books that teach children about stories from the Bible. I also like books that make it these stories fun and exciting for children. 


I was sent some books from Creation by Design Xander Nash series. I had to read these books to Haley and Amberly. They really liked hearing about all the adventures.


Follow along as young explorer Xander Nash and his dog, Mitts, travel through the stories of the Bible, meeting biblical heroes. 


Each book in the series uses the CGI images that your kids are seeing in movies, computer games and video games. 


I really enjoyed that these books are perfect for all children. But these are really good for young boys ages 6-8 for whom it is so hard to find good Biblical based products.


Haley really enjoyed the vivid pictures throughout the books. She would stop me from reading and point out things about the pictures. Amberly loved the dog, Mitts. It tickled me because she would start acting like a dog name Mitts. It was cute watching her. I really liked that they was mimicking such good characters.


Each book was about a different adventure so it was something new that the girls were learning about. I find it hard to find good children books that teaches about different Bible stories. The Xander Nash series is a perfect way to get your child interested in the stories throughout the bible!


These books are also priced as a pretty descent price of $6.99 per book. ~What a deal~


Go here to buy!


One lucky winner will win their very own Xander Nash Book!




Jennifer's Deals was sent product in exchange for this review post. There were no monetary gain received. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping product to the winner. Sponsor will be sent winner's info. Giveaway will end on 8/09 at midnight.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy Hollingsworth said...

I would like the Bible activity workbooks

The I know everything blog said...

The Posters would be a good giveaway

Suellen Jennings said...

I would get the activity workbooks. my yo9ungest loves these types of things.
suejennings@bex.net

Anna Galanos said...

I would like to have the T-shirt: The Burning Bush.

JENNi said...

i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ADAM AND EVE POSTER.

Kristin H said...

I love the bible trading cards :) Such a cute idea

JENNi said...

my tweet for 8/4:
http://twitter.com/#!/JENNiSHELTON/status/99229984572444672

I put the wrong tweet in box, used the tune up tweet. Sorry,,,