CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Costume Supercenter Review

Playing dress-up is a huge activity that occurs in my household. I am always looking for great sites and places to find costumes for Haley and Amberly. They are always wanting to dress up and be different characters. 

I found the perfect place to find costumes! Costume Supercenter has so many different costumes and items to choose from! I had the great pleasure to pick one costume from this site. 

I decided to look in the girls costumes since my girls love dressing up! They had SO many great costumes but I ended up choosing the Little Mermaid costume!
I really liked this mermaid costume because it had looked like Haley had fins. She LOVED it! It is really hard to find a mermaid costumes that really look like fins at the bottom. I was very excited when I found this costume!


Costume Supercenter is the place to go when looking for any costume for any occasion. With Halloween coming up in a few months, this would be the perfect time to scope out the Halloween costumes!
Not only is selection a great aspect of this site, but the costumes are very affordable. Being affordable, does not make the costumes cheaply made. I was very pleased at how well the costume was made! I know this will last a long time with my children!


Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for a review post. No monetary gain was involved. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ellen said...

I love all the sparkles on the costume. So cute!

Closer to Lucy said...

Look at all that girl bling!!! Costumes that feed the imagination without breaking the bank are big at our house. Lil Ms. Ma'am wouldn't know what to do on a Saturday without dress up.

Love the clearance section at Costume Super Center too!

JENNi said...

CUTE COSTUME! BET SHE LOVES iT! SHOWiNG BLOG LOVE <3

CAN U COME BY AND FOLLOW MY NEW BLOG? JENNI-REVIEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM
THANKS JEN :)

Jennifer, A Self-Confessed Foodie said...

So cute! I love that it has long sleeves - here in the Midwest it can be really cold on Halloween. We even occasionally have snow!

"Iowa Mom" said...

She is adorable in the mermaid costume and with Halloween coming up I have to go shopping. Thank you for sharing

Darcy said...

We love Halloween! They have a great selection. I'm afraid to shop yet with how fast baby girl grows!

Catherine L. said...

Cute costume! My nieces would love all the sparkles. Thanks for sharing!