At first I had no clue what to expect or what to do when I received this!
I was sent the Fountain Jet Starter Kit with MANY different flavors to try out. I was giddy with delight when I opened the box and saw everything. There are over 30 flavors to choose from! I was even sent an Energy flavor! I can make my own energy drink!!

Set up was very easy. The instructions were very easy to understand.First you have to remove the cover from the back and insert the carbonator gas cartridge. At first, I thought it was going to be hard to set up. But it wasn't. It really could not be any easier!
Once the cartridge is screwed into place, you will snap the cover back into place. The next step is to fill the bottle with cold water up to the fill line. You are suppose to chill the water. I already had some cold water in the fridge and that is what I used. One thing I noticed about the bottle is that is NOT dishwasher safe. It will mess up the bottle if you wash it in the dishwasher.Carbonating Bottles
SodaStream carbonating bottles are specially designed, high pressure-resistant bottles for use with SodaStream soda makers. SodaStream PET carbonating bottles are BPA-free and may be reused for up to 2 years. The glass carafes included with the Penguin soda maker may be used indefinitely, with proper care. Every SodaStream bottle and carafe comes with a fizz-preserving cap that helps to keep drinks fresh and fizzy longer than store-bought bottles.
The bottle will then be screwed into the Soda Stream. It is very easy to install the bottle. Once the bottle is screwed on, you will press the button on top 3 times to carbonate the water. Make sure you press the button until a loud noise happens and then quickly release. I think 3 times is just enough to carbonate the water just right.Then you will take the flavor you want to make (I first did Cola). It comes with a measuring cup. Fill the measuring cup up and then tilt the bottle towards you and slowly pour the flavoring in the bottle. Then you put the cap on the bottle and LIGHTLY shake the bottle.
You are done and can enjoy your soda!!
I was very impressed with Soda Stream. I was iffy on what I thought the Cola would taste like. It tasted just like the kind you can buy from the store! This is just way easier and cheaper in the long run to make your own!
Wanna here my favorite part about Soda Stream? It takes NO electricity or batteries to work! When I first saw this, I was like "What?!" It is really neat to own a product that takes no batteries or electricity to work!
About Soda Stream:
Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.
You can buy Soda Stream at many different locations. Check Here for places to buy.
One lucky reader will win their own Soda Stream Fountain Jet Lover's Start-up Kit ($100 value) which the winner will be able to chose which color scheme (black/sliver, white, or red/silver). The kit will include CO2 which makes 100 liters of soda, 1 reusable carbonating bottle, sample pack of flavors and 3 full sized flavor's of the winners choice!

Winner will have to live in the U.S.
Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
Tell me the color & 3 flavors you would choose if you won. (1 entry) THIS HAS TO BE COMPLETED FIRST!
Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth
- Go to Soda Stream, and tell me something you learned. (1 entry)
- Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (2 entries) on the sidebar
- Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
- Follow Soda Stream on Twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @SodaStreamUSA) Can be done daily (1 entry)
- Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
- Like Soda Stream on Facebook(2 entries)
- Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
- Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)
This giveaway will end on June 20th @ 12 am . The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion


































512 comments:
1 – 200 of 512 Newer› Newest»Rated this post 5 stars, excellent.
Subscribing to blog emails #2
Subscribing to your blog emails
Visited Soda Stream website, and learned that they have some all natural flavors.
When I visited the Soda stream Website, I learned that it is available in many more places than i thought.
I would love the red/silver one. # flavors: cream soda, grape, and dt fountain mist
Following you on Twitter
twitter follower @rymor226 #2
twitter follow @rymor226
Definitely 5 stars!
following Soda Stream on twitter #2
I would like the black machine with orange, lemon lime and cola flavors
Following you on Twitter #2
following Soda Stream on twitter
liked Soda Stream on FB
I learned I can buy it in Bed bath and beyond
I subscribed to your daily emails #2
I subscribed to you by my emails
liked Soda Stream on FB #2
I rated the post 5 stars
Following sodastream on Twitter
i just began to follow you on twitter
Following Soda Stream on Twitter #2
Like JD's on FB #2
now follow you on twitter #2
Like JD's on FB
shout out to Jennifer's deals on Soda Stream fb wall.
Following via Network Blog #2
Left you a comment on FB
Following via Network #1
Like JD's on FB #3
Following SS on FB #2
Following Soda Stream on FB #2
Following Soda Stream on FB #1
I have already liked you on FB :P #1
Advised SS that you sent me =)
I like you on FB #3
I like you on FB #2
I advised you that I entered your giveaway!
http://www.facebook.com/SodaStream?ref=ts#!/BuckeyeGirl2
http://www.facebook.com/SodaStream?ref=ts#!/BuckeyeGirl2 #3
http://www.facebook.com/SodaStream?ref=ts#!/BuckeyeGirl2 #2
I would like the black/silver one. The flavors i would choose is cream soda, cola, and orange
I've been wanting one of these!!! I would love to review it! I would like it in red/silver and the flavors would be cream, lemonade and energy!!! Thanks..
I would choose the black/silver model & would love to try the diet flavors: peach tea, cola, & cream soda. :0)
I learned that you can make the equivalent of 33 cans per syrup bottle.
I rated this post as 5 stars!
I would love the red one! I would choose cola, energy, and orange as the flavors!
I rated this post 5 stars.
I visited the SodaStream site and learned they also have mixers and fruit flavors!
I would like a red/silver one. The flavors I would choose are Dr Pete, Cola and Cherry Cola. I learned those flavors on the SodaStream website :). I also subscribed to both facebook pages. I also rated this blog.
I follow you on Twitter!
I subscribe via email!!
I left you a comment on FB telling you I entered this giveaway.
I shared this giveaway & url on Facebook.
Silver Color and the three flavors Sparkling Naturals
Root Beer ,Diet Cola Caffeine Free,Cherry Cola
I tweeted about the giveaway!
http://twitter.com/#!/JerrilynnA
color I would pick is red & 3 flavors I would choose if I won,would be Cherry Cola,Cream Soda & Dr. Pete (compare to Dr. Pepper®)..follow you on fb,your blog & twitter
I shared this giveway on FB.
I follow you on twitter.
I learned from sodasteamusa.com that more than 80% of bottles in the US do not get recycled and end up in landfills.
I follow you via Networked Blogs!
I shared this giveaway & posted the url on FB
I posted on Soda Stream's wall that you sent me and tagged Jennifer's Deals in the post!
I follow you on Twitter: @GPCarter
Rated 5 stars :-) <3
I like Soda Stream on Facebook!
I posted on your Facebook wall that I entered the giveaway!
I told Sodastream on FB that Jennifer's Deals sent me.
following you on twitter :-)
Following Inspire and Shining 2 save :-)
I tweeted on Twitter about this giveaway.
TWEETED :-)
Following Soda Stream on twitter :-)
Posted that Jennifers Deals sent me on Soda Streams Wall :-)
I'm following Sodastream on Twitter.
I posted the giveaway on my blog's fan page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerris-Empty-Nest/162746363781546
Following Soda Steam on Facebook :-)
I now follow Sodastream on Twitter.
I posted the giveaway on my wall!
http://www.facebook.com/jerrilynn1
LOVE Jennifers Deals!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
LIKE Jennifers Deals!!!!!!
I subscribe by email to Jennifer's Deals.
LIKE Jennifers Deals!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
I subscribe to Jennifer's Deals by email.
I follow Jennifer's Deals through Networked Blogs.
I follow Jennifer's Deals through Network Blogs.
SHARED!!!!
SHARED
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
fOLLOWING nETWORK BLOGS ROCKS SOCKS!
I like Jennfer's Deals on FB.
love soda stream
SHARED AGAIN!!!
Facebook: I like Jennifer's Deals
I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
EMAILME now that I am signed up..lol :-)
I like Sodastream on Facebook!!
I like Sodastream on FB!
LOVE!!!!
LIKED!!!!
oops Sharing....and following
Saring for you :-)
I would try orange, rootbeer and lemon lime first.
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
I like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook!!!!
I like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
black/silver for the color and for the flavors 1. cola 2. root beer 3. diet lemon lime
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
I learned that 1 bottle of flavor makes 33 cans of soda
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
subscribe to your email 2
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
subscribe to your email
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
rated this post
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
like you on fb
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
follow via network blogs 2
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
follow via network blogs
i_Luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
like you on fb 3
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
like you on fb 2
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
told soda stream you sent me
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
like soda stream on fb 2
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
like soda stream on fb
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
commented to your fb that i entered :)
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
shared your giveaway on fb 3
http://www.facebook.com/janetjjackson/posts/130063077074635
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
shared your giveaway on fb 2
http://www.facebook.com/janetjjackson/posts/130063077074635
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
shared giveaway on fb
http://www.facebook.com/janetjjackson/posts/130063077074635
i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com
i would get the red and silver color combo and fountain mist, creme soda, & cranberry raspberry.
damiesmom@hotmail.com
i learned that with this product you can save alot of plastic bottles!
damiesmom@hotmail.com
please delete this one it was an accident!
i would get the red and silver color combo and fountain mist, creme soda, and cranberry raspberry!
damiesmom@hotmail.com
rated post 5 stars
damiesmom@hotmail.com
subscribed by email
#2
damiesmom@hotmail.com
subscribed by email
#1
damiesmom@hotmail.com
following you on twitter
damienrorymom
#2
damiesmom@hotmail.com
following you on twitter
damienrorymom
#1
damiesmom@hotmail.com
following soda stream on twitter
damienrorymom
#2
damiesmom@hotmail.com
following soda stream on twitter
damienrorymom
#1
damiesmom@hotmail.com
tweeted about giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/Damienrorymom/status/80743267146276864
damiesmom@hotmail.com
following via networked blogs
heather stevens
#2
damiesmom@hotmail.com
following via networked blogs
heather stevens
#1
damiesmom@hotmail.com
i like soda stream on facebook
#2
damiesmom@hotmail.com
i like soda stream on facebook
#1
damiesmom@hotmail.com
told soda stream that jennifers deals sent me!
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150208446551309&id=1531582626
damiesmom@hotmail.com
i like jennifers deals on facebook
#2
damiesmom@hotmail.com
i like jennifers deals on facebook
#1
damiesmom@hotmail.com
i left a comment on facebook telling you i entered this giveaway
damiesmom@hotmail.com
i like jennifers deals on facebook
#3
damiesmom@hotmail.com
shared on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=224642307560362&id=1531582626
#3
damiesmom@hotmail.com
shared on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=224642307560362&id=1531582626
#2
damiesmom@hotmail.com
shared on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=224642307560362&id=1531582626
#1
damiesmom@hotmail.com
I would get the black and silver and get the cola, lemon-lime, and grape. smheart999atgmail
Followed sodastream on twitter @hadespark
2 entry
Followed sodastream on twitter @hadespark
Follow via networked blogs user Trinity Reyes.
smheart999atgmail 2 entry
Follow via networked blogs user Trinity Reyes.
smheart999atgmail
Liked sodastream on FB user Trinity Reyes.
smheart999atgmail 2 entry
Liked sodastream on FB user Trinity Reyes.
smheart999atgmail
Liked Jennifer’s Deals on FB user Trinity Reyes.
smheart999atgmail 3 entry
Liked Jennifer’s Deals on FB user Trinity Reyes.
smheart999atgmail 2 entry
Liked Jennifer’s Deals on FB user Trinity Reyes.
smheart999atgmail 1 entry
Rated this post 5 stars
smheart999atgmail
I learned that it cost 25 cent per can of soda made.
smheart999atgmail
I would get the red one. I would love to try the peach tea, the root beer, and the Dr Pete.
https://twitter.com/hadespark/status/80800379637473280
Followed you on twitter @hadespark smhear999atgmail 2 entry
Followed you on twitter @hadespark smhear999atgmail
I learned that you can exchange your empty Co2's.
I recieve your emails.
Rated this giveaway!
I follow you through networked blogs.
I would like the black/sliver to match my appliances. The flovers I would like are Cola,Energy and Lemon-lime.
I subscribe to your emails.
Following sodastream on Twitter
Following your blog.
I liked Soda stream on FB
I told them that you sent me.
I liked Soda Stream on Facebook. :)
I am your fan on Face book
I like you on Facebook.
Fan on Facebook
I commented on your facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/suellen.jennings/posts/181291855259433
Shared the giveaway!
I shared the giveaway on my facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/suellen.jennings/posts/181291855259433
Shared the giveaway!
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/suellen.jennings/posts/181291855259433
This is awesome. I would love the red/silver one. The 3 flavors I would pick are Rootbeer, Lemonade, Diet Fountain Mist!
Rated this post 5 stars! Excellent Review! :)
I learned from the Soda Stream website that they have many different flavors of soda mix. I thought they only had a couple different flavors.
subscribed to your blog emails #2
subscribed to your blog emails #1
following you on twitter #2
following you on twitter #1
following soda stream on twitter #2
following soda stream on twitter #1
liked Soda Stream on Facebook #2
Liked Soda Stream on Facebook #1
Posted on Soda Stream Facebook page that you sent me to them :)
I like your Facebook page :) #1
Following Jennifer's Deals on Facebook #3
Following Jennifers Deals on Facebook #2
I just left a comment on your Facebook Page telling you I entered this giveaway! :)
I posted this giveaway on my facebook page #1
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631205414
I just posted this giveaway on my Facebook Page #3
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631205414
Post a Comment