
There is no need for bulky wallets anymore and even better, if you are on your way say to a party and forgot to purchase a gift, you can send a gift card through SWAGG.
My favorite feature about SWAGG is that there are SO MANY places to choose from! JC Penny's, American Eagle, 1-800-Flowers just to name a few.

It is really easy to install and use. I say a must-have app!
SWAGG 1.3.1, a Smartphone application created by Firethorn Mobile, Inc., is now available for download or upgrade through the iPhone and Android app stores. What can SWAGG do for you? Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Save! Save! Save!: Consumers will receive discounts and offers from preferred merchants (get to choose from approximately 4,000 participating merchants)
- Retail merchants include: GAP, JC Penney, 1-800 Flowers, Wet Seal, American Apparel, Crocs, CBS Sports, Arden B., Live Nation Merchandise, etc.
- Virtual Wallet: SWAGG allows consumers to organize, track and store gift, membership, loyalty and reward cards right from their Smartphone
- Photo Personalization: SWAGG will now provide consumers the option of adding (for free) a personal photo to a SWAGG GIFTCARD when sending that special gift. Consumers can choose any image from their photo library or take a new one with their Smartphone (much better than a mug with your picture on it).
- Voice Activation: When importing a card, consumers will have the option to enter their card information using voice controls with simple, on-screen instructions (just say the word…).
You can watch this video and see all about SWAGG!



































6 comments:
That's really neat. Makes me wish I had a Smartphone!
I might have to look into this. Can you redeem the stored gcs in physical stores or online only?
i was just talking about smartphones today!!!
My friend has a smart phone, so she would enjoy this app. Thanks for sharing. She will truly love it.
So cool, I'd heard of something like this when it was in the works. I'd love to have all my gift cards stored in my phone. I'll have to wait til I actually own a smart phone though.
Cool! Smartphones are great.
Post a Comment