CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

T-Shirt Winners!

New winner for Crazy Dog Tshirt: 68

68.  kristi  |  June 9, 2011 at 12:13 pm

I like the t shirt with the thumbs up that says You like thislike a facebook kind of shirt……..

Crazy Dog Tshirt winner: # 19

19.  Jeanie Stein  |  June 6, 2011 at 12:44 pm

 

I like the t shirt with the thumbs up that says You like this…like a facebook kind of shirt.

Costume Squad Tshirt Winner: #2

2.  Suellen Jennings  |  June 5, 2011 at 2:49 pm

THe original Back to the Future is the best!

Nacho Mama Tshirt Winner: #27

27.  Vee  |  June 5, 2011 at 10:33 pm

I’d love the YESTERDAYS RECYCLE SHIRT

sswpss at yahoo dot com

Each winner will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be picked.

No comments: