CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

A to Zevia Contest

I received an email about a cool contest Zevia is hosting on their Facebook page. I think this is a  pretty neat contest. Maybe one my lucky readers will win! They are also offering a $1 off 1 6-pack of Zevia. Click here to get your coupon. (Can not be mailed :/)



Each day on Facebook Zevia will choose a letter, asking fans to post a picture of a can of Zevia with something that starts with the letter of the day. A winner will be chosen every day to receive a FREE 6pk of Zevia. Post a picture every day for your chance to win.

But that’s not all, starting June 27 you will be able to vote for the all the daily winners pictures. The photo with the most votes will win a 6 month supply of Zevia! 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive Zevia as well. So grab your can and start snapping from A to Zevia!

This contest is not sponsored by Jennifer's Deals. I have nothing to do with winners or prizes.

No comments: