To start off my Going Green series, I was offered to read & review Painless Green: 111 Tips to Help the Environment, Lower Your Carbon Footprint, Cut Your Budget, and Improve Your Quality of Life-With No Negative Impact on Your Lifestyle!
Yes, that is a long title for a book! CUT YOUR BUDGET is what really caught my attention. I am all about being frugal and saving money! But this is even better. I can save money and be green! I have really been getting into going green! This eBook is great because it gives me 111 tips! 111 TIPS!!! That is a lot!
My favorite tips:
All my readers can get this eBook for FREE!!
Go here and enter earthday into the code box.
Leave me a comment with your favorite tips and what you think about this book!!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment