CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun in the Sun: What to do this Summer

With summer just around the corner (well, it already FEELS like summer) I need plenty of activities to do with my two little demons girls! So, what fun things can I do during the summer.

Swimming at the pool! Who doesn't love to go swimming? Just remember to put the sunscreen on!

Go to the park. There are several parks in my area. There is even one that has these water things that shoot up in the air. So much fun for the kiddos.

Go to amusement parks. This one is just perfect. I got season passes to Dollywood for me, Haley & Amberly. I have already been 3 times since I got them and I am planning another trip this weekend. There are many amusement parks out there. Which ones are your favorites!

Camping? Well, to be honest I am not much of a camping fan. Ok, I hate camping, but my kids have never been camping. It would be nice to go out to Norris Dam and camp out. But would I survive?!

Go to the zoo. The zoo is so much fun for the kiddos. The love seeing all the animals and this time of the year, usually all the animals are out to see. Try to find out when the free days are. My local zoo has free days every now and then.

Finally, I would consider going on a nature walk. Not hiking, but a nice walk. I am not a huge fan of hiking either. LOL. Too much work!! Yea, yea. I'm lazy. We have a little area called Cades Cove and it is just beautiful up there. It would be nice to let the girls play in the little creek or buy some tubes and go floating down the river.

So, what would you like to do this summer?

No comments: