CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

*CLOSED* Country Bob All Purpose Sauce Review & Giveaway {2 Winners}

I received two bottles of Country Bob to review. Country Bob is an all purpose sauce. Let me start by saying OMG, this is soooo good!

It was 1968 when Country Bob Edson perfected his sauce recipe and today we call it All Purpose Sauce because it was more than just a steak sauce. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce has remained the flagship item since 1982 when Country Bob, Inc. was established.

This is how I like to use Country Bob.

I take a package of beef tips. I take one whole bottle and simmer the beef tips in the sauce. It usually gets very watery. So after the meat cooks through, i will drain the watery sauce and add another bottle in with the beef tips. This time is will get thick since the meat is already cooked. I let it cook for another 5-6 minutes. Then my family eats up! It is really good and has this raspy homey taste.

But you can use Country Bob on anything. Chicken, beef, hamburgers. Even seafood! You name it!

I found a really cool recipe on their website. I will most def. be making this for my children.

Ingredients :


8 slices bread, buttered
4 slices cooked ham
6 Tbsp Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (or may substitute Spicy)
4 slices Monterey Jack cheese



Recipe Method :



Place ham on unbuttered side of 4 slices of bread. Spread each ham slice with 1 1/2 tsp Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. Top with cheese and remaining bread slices, buttered side up. Grill sandwiches in large skillet over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with additional Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.



2 winners will win 2 bottles of Country Bob All Purpose Sauce!

Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
Just tell me why you want to win? (1 entry)

Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth.

  • What recipe are you dying to try out from Country Bob's Recipe category?

  • Like Country Bob on Facebook (2 entries)

  • Tell Country Bob that Jennifer’s Deals sent you! (1 entry)

  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)

  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (2 entries) on the sidebar

  • Follow Country Bob on Twitter   (2 entries)

  • Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)

  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @countrybobs) Can be done daily (1 entry)

  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar

  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)

  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)


This giveaway will end on June 15th @ 12 pm . The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.

58 comments:

ashley bolden said...

This sounds really good. i dont think i have ever heard of it before, but i'd really like to try it!!

ashley bolden said...

i like country bob on facebook

ashley bolden said...

I like coutry bob on facebook

ashley bolden said...

I rated this post with 5stars

ashley bolden said...

i subscribed to jennifers deals by email

ashley bolden said...

i like jennifers deals on facebook 1

ashley bolden said...

i subscribed to jennifers deals by email 2

ashley bolden said...

i like jennifers deals on facebook 3

ashley bolden said...

i like jennifers deals on facebook 2

ashley bolden said...

I want to try the country bobs peach meatloaf recipe.... my fiance's favorite food is meatloaf and we have never thought of putting peaches in it.... sounds interesting...and yummy!!

ashley bolden said...

i commented on country bob's that i was sent there by jennifers deals

ashley bolden said...

i left you a comment on facebook saying i entered this giveaway

Anna Galanos said...

I want to win because I want to experiment with this sauce. I also want to let my brother try it. He likes to think he's the big chef around here, always cooking steak and experimenting with different sauces in the kitchen.

Anna Galanos said...

I would like to try the Original Chex Party Mix recipe.

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I like Country Bob on Facebook.

Anna Galanos said...

I like Country Bob on Facebook.

Anna Galanos said...

Rated this post

Anna Galanos said...

Told Country Bob you sent me!

https://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/10150277447766414

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I am already an email subscriber.

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I am already an email subscriber.

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I follow Country Bob on Twitter.

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I follow Country Bob on Twitter.

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I follow you on Twitter.

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I follow you on Twitter.

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I follow you on Twitter.

Anna Galanos said...

I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/annaisabanana08/status/78888732094234625

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I follow via Networked Blogs.

Anna Galanos said...

I follow via Networked Blogs.

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I already follow you on Facebook.

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I already follow you on Facebook.

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I already follow you on Facebook.

Anna Galanos said...

I left you a comment saying I entered on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=191896334191242&id=138002316244799

Suellen Jennings said...

I rated the contest.

Suellen Jennings said...

I want to win because we do a lot of grilling i the summer! We go through a ton of steak sauce.

Suellen Jennings said...

I recieve Jennifer's deals emails.

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails.

Suellen Jennings said...

Following through networked blogs.

Suellen Jennings said...

I follow your blog.

Suellen Jennings said...

I like you on Faqcebook!

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan here!

Suellen Jennings said...

Following you through networked blogs.

Suellen Jennings said...

I commented on your giveaway on Facebook.

Suellen Jennings said...

I am a fan on facebook.

kristi said...

So I can try this stuff out

kristi said...

I like country bobs on FB (2)

kristi said...

I like country bobs on FB (1)

Cyndie Norell said...

I have wanted to try the sauce for a long time!!

Cyndie Norell said...

I would like to try the tuna fish salad recipe.

Cyndie Norell said...

Follow Country Bob on Twitter 2nd entry

Cyndie Norell said...

Follow Country Bob on Twitter

Cyndie Norell said...

Follow u on Twitter #2

Cyndie Norell said...

Follow u on Twitter #1

Cyndie Norell said...

I rated this post 5 stars

Cyndie Norell said...

Follow u on Twitter #3

Cyndie Norell said...

I like Country Bob's on FB #2

Cyndie Norell said...

I like Country Bob's on FB #1

Giveaways ending Tomorrow 6/15 « Jennifer's Deals said...

[...] Country Bob All Purpose Sauce [...]

Kristy Bodle said...

My husband would love to try this. It would be nice to give to him. He does so much for us. I want to do something nice for my husband.