I have decided to start Wordless Wednesday! Here is my first one!
This is what I got to look at for 4th of July! What did you get to look at?
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Wordless Wednesday! Relaxation at the Lake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































4 comments:
Nice!! We went to see fireworks.
We mainly looked at our neighbor's yard. They were lighting off a bunch of firecrackers, oh and also the fire that Daddy made!
Stopping by from WW, i am a little behind on visiting everyones blog! That is beautiful. I love pictures of water! :)
www.goodgirlgonegreen.com
Thanks for stopping by Tots and Me. Sorry it took me so long to visit. That is a great shot of the lake.
We watched the girls playing on the playground and then watched fireworks. Got to watch them from by the road with a pole in our way at times, but better than the fence others had to look through. They set the fireworks off in the school field in a nearby town.
Post a Comment