CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Ear Piercing


The girls recently got their ears pierced. They love it! As you can tell! 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Jennifer, A Self-Confessed Foodie said...

How cute and how lucky! I wasn't allowed to get my ears pierced until I was in fourth grade!

Catherine said...

Aww.. sweet. I still remember the day I got my ears pierced, and I was probably that young, too. It was a huge deal. I was so excited!
-Catherine

Ellen said...

They certainly look like they're happy! My daughter got hers done at 13 and was thrilled to be able to wear earrings.

Turning the Clock Back said...

my daughter got hers done at age 4 and now at 9 is finally changing her own earings. I am SO happy I don't have to do it anymore!

"Iowa Mom" said...

Adorable. My daughter had hers done this last year as well.

Darcy said...

Cute! I'm not getting Rissa's done til she's older - she's only 8 months now.

Sadie said...

My girls all got their ears pierced as babies but none of them wear them now. They're 9, 6, and almost 5.

Good Girl Gone Green said...

What beautiful read hair your daughter has! happy belated WW!
Stephanie~www.goodgirlgonegreen.com

Catherine L. said...

They look very happy. This brings back memories of when my niece got her ears pierced. She was a baby an did a lot of screaming that day. I felt so bad.

Unknown said...

Ooo...they look a bit sore! But, I loved getting my ears pierced. My mom told me that when I turned 18 I could get mine done if I wanted to. So, I did! Fun!