Welcome to Stalk You on Facebook Saturday! Stalk You on Facebook Saturday is a weekly Facebook link-up hosted by Inspiring You 2 Save. It was created to help bloggers get new Facebook fans. Every Saturday a new linky will be posted. Here’s how it works:
- “Like” the host on Facebook (the first page) and leave your link so I can “like” you back.
- Add your Facebook page below. (blog URLs will be deleted)
- “Like” as many pages as you want and leave your link so they can “like” you back.
- Grab the link-up button here and post it on your blog to help spread the word. The more people that know, the more fans you will likely get!



































2 comments:
Hi! Stopped by from a blog hop and I know what you mean. This weekend is the first one for me too in awhile. I decided I needed to change up the scenery a little. I am now following you thru GFC and Facebook. I would love a follow back when you have some free time. It is a holiday so enjoy and see ya soon! Happy 4th of July!!
Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com
Oh, I did not see the Note above until I had clicked enter. I am on Wordpress myself (only about less than 2 months) and am thinking about going back to blogger. They have messed up my blog somehow. My right sidebar disappeared on me Friday night and moved some of my review sites up into the box with Networked Blogs. Weird thing is that my right sidebar is still on the admin page but I can't get it to show on the main page. So, now my blog looks lopsided. I have sent emails to the designers but they must be on vacation since no one is returning them. Any idea's on how to get the main page to be in sync with what is on the admin page? Isn't that weird though? Have you ever experienced anything like that? And to think I shelled out about $85 for Wordpress makes me boil!
Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com
Post a Comment