CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More of Shaklee!

I introduced you all to a wonderful company, Shaklee. It is a great "Going Green"  company. I showed you all  how well the cleaning products worked! Here is a reminder:

Wanna learn more about Shaklee? Go here! You can leave you contact information (if you want to) to shop, learn about the products, watch videos and so much more! 


Also, the lady that I worked with, Renee Sullivan, has her own business/educational website and blog! You can learn how she got to where she is at! How she became a mompreneur! Go here to check that out!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Ellen said...

Great job! Want to come do mine?

Jennifer Carroll said...

Haha. Sure! I will bring my Shaklee products! ;)

"Iowa Mom" said...

When ours look like that we tend to replace them. It would be great to have a green cleaner that works like this.

Jennifer, A Self-Confessed Foodie said...

Wow, what an amazing difference! Very impressive! I've often felt like green products aren't as effective but obviously this one is!

Catherine said...

That's definitely impressive. I used to have that type of stovetop, and I don't think mine ever looked so clean!
-Catherine

Unknown said...

Wow.. I need to give that stuff a try!

Darcy said...

I haven't tried their cleaning stuff but tried some of the cinch shakes and the diaper rash cream.

Renee said...

Darcy,
I got started on Shaklee because of the Cinch products and lost 30 pounds and 15 inches! I've kept it off for 2 years too. It was so easy to stay with the program too because the products tasted so good. What flavors of the shakes have you tried?
Renee

Catherine L. said...

Wow, What a big difference! I definitely need to give this a try.