CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

*CLOSED* Fun in the Sun: Super Miracle Bubbles Premium Plus Laser Bubble Blaster Review & Giveaway

The girls have been helping me review bubble products. They also received the Super Miracle Bubbles Premium Plus Laser Bubble Blaster.

This "Laser" Bubble Blaster is so cool! I love the noises it makes and how it lights up. Haley loves this product! She has been going around pretending to be Buzz Lightyear! LOL! It is really cool to watch the lights go off. You have to have a kinda dark room to see the lights. What we did was go into the bedroom and pull all the shades to get the room dark enough to see the lights BUT still see the bubbles.

They loved it and I loved it!

Light up your bubbles with the Super Miracle Bubbles Laser Light Bubble Show. With this battery-powered bubble blaster, kids can blow thousands of bubbles in seconds while laser sounds play and the blaster lights up. The blaster comes with an eight-ounce bottle of Super Miracle Bubbles Premium Plus solution.

Click Here to find out where to buy.

Imperial Toy sent us this great product to review and is providing a set for one of my lucky winner!

Mandatory Entry: This has to be completed! If this is not completed beforehand all other comments will be deleted!

Tell me your favorite activity during the summer (Make sure you leave an email address)

Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth
  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
  • Go to Imperial’s Website and tell me one thing you learned (2 entries)
  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar
  • Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie) Can be done daily (1 entry)
  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
  • Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)



This contest will end 6/27 @ 12 am. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be selected. 

I was provided this product  free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.

76 comments:

Elizabeth Bubel said...

rated this post

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i love going to the park with my kids

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i learned they have an awesome hello kitty bubble blower

Elizabeth Bubel said...

follow you on twitter 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

follow you on twitter

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i learned they have an awesome hello kitty bubble blower 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

like you on facebook

Elizabeth Bubel said...

follow your on twitter 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

like you on facebook 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

like you on facebook 2

MARY M SMITH said...

rated this

Mary Bubel Smith said...

rated this-1

Mary Bubel Smith said...

subscribed to email-3

Mary Bubel Smith said...

visited Imperial sit-2

Grandmacarol said...

My favorite summer thing is going to the pond with my grand children.

Mary Bubel Smith said...

subscribed to email-2

Mary Bubel Smith said...

visited imperial site- 1

Mary Bubel Smith said...

signed up for blog-1

Mary Bubel Smith said...

signed up for blog-2

Mary Bubel Smith said...

subscribed to email-1

Mary Bubel Smith said...

shared on facebook-3

Grandmacarol said...

Already a fb fan!!

Mary Bubel Smith said...

commented on facebook-1

Grandmacarol said...

I found out they have scented dip and blow bubbles and that they have been around since 1969!

Mary Bubel Smith said...

shared-1

Grandmacarol said...

follow on twitter but do not know how to post on twitter. i am new to the computer world. lol

Mary Bubel Smith said...

shared-2

Mary Bubel Smith said...

I learned they have a fabulous site with lots of great bubble toys & they are building their site

Grandmacarol said...

and....signed up for email

Mary Bubel Smith said...

they have a bunch of neat bubbles

casey eason said...

my favorite summer activity is swimming!

casey eason said...

I like Jennifers Deals on FB. 2

casey eason said...

I like Jennifers Deals on FB. 1

casey eason said...

I commented on your fb page that I entered this giveaway.

casey eason said...

I like Jennifers Deals on FB. 3

Sassy said...

My favorite activity is to spend time with my kids and go swimming!

sassysasha817 at gmail dot com

Sassy said...

i like you on Fb
Sasha L.

sassysasha817 at gmail dot com

Sassy said...

i left a comment on your wall
Sasha L.

sassysasha817 at gmail dot com

Suellen Jennings said...

Rated the giveaway 5 stars!

Suellen Jennings said...

We love to run around outside with nerf guns and water blasters!

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails.

Suellen Jennings said...

I learned that they have a ton of fun outside toys.

Suellen Jennings said...

I learned that thye have a ton of fun outside toys.

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails. 2

Suellen Jennings said...

Following your blog.

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails. 3

Suellen Jennings said...

face3book fan!

Suellen Jennings said...

Following your blog. 2

Suellen Jennings said...

Face book fan!

Suellen Jennings said...

Commented on your giveaway on Facebook

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan!

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I gave this post 5 stars.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I love going camping in the summer!
sweeping2011 at aol dot com

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I learned that there are scented bubbles!
sweeping2011 at aol dot com

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I subscribe to Jennifer's Deals by email.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #1

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I learned that there are scented bubbles!
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #2

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #1

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I subscribe to Jennifer's Deals by email.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #3

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I subscribe to Jennifer's Deals by email.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #2

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #3

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #2

Billie Hurd Everly said...

Tweeted.
https://twitter.com/#!/BillieHE/status/83983510263693312
sweeping2011 at aol dot com

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I follow Jennifer's Deals through Networked Blogs.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #2

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I follow Jennifer's Deals through Networked Blogs.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #1

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #2

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #1

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #3

Billie Hurd Everly said...

I left you a comment on FB.
sweeping2011 at aol dot com

Billie Hurd Everly said...

Shared on FB.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/billie.everly/posts/132796990133451
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #2

Billie Hurd Everly said...

Shared on FB.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/billie.everly/posts/132796990133451
sweeping2011 at aol dot com
Entry #1

donna zittel said...

BEACH!!

Aleks said...

We love grilling out and relaxing in the yard. Thanks!

Claude said...

we love to swim in the pool in the backyard!

claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!

Claude said...

i follow your tweets as @BIFTW

claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!

#3

Claude said...

i follow your tweets as @BIFTW

claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!

#2

Claude said...

i follow your tweets as @BIFTW

claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!

#1