CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

*CLOSED* Fun in the Sun: Super Miracle Bubbles Premium Plus Bubble Bonanza Review & Giveaway

Haley and Amberly's favorite part of summer: Bubbles!

Haley and Amberly was sent Super Miracle Bubbles Premium Plus Bubble Bonanza to help with their favorite activity for the summer!

This was AWESOME! It came with so many different wands for them to make bubbles with! They did not know which one to use first!

This includes 23 exciting bubble wands, a 4oz bottle of bubbles and a dipping tray! Everything you need for a perfect bubble day!

With such a variety of wands, Haley and Amberly made huge bubbles to really small bubbles. It was a great way to teach them the difference in sizes. (I am always looking for cool ways to show them things like that.) It was a lot of fun to watch them grab a wand, dip it and blow a bubble. Then grab another one and start all over!

Amberly's favorite one was the little "musical" looking one. Sometimes being 3, it can be hard to get a bubble to blow out of the regular ones but she had no problem blowing bubbles out of these ones. It was great!

Super Miracle Bubbles Premium Plus Bubble Bonanza is really affordable! $6.99! Not too bad at all!

Click Here to find out where to buy.

Imperial Toy sent us this great product to review and is providing a set for one of my lucky winner!

Mandatory Entry: This has to be completed! If this is not completed beforehand all other comments will be deleted!

Tell me your favorite activity during the summer (Make sure you leave an email address)

Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth
  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
  • Go to Imperial's Website and tell me one thing you learned (2 entries)
  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar
  • Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie) Can be done daily (1 entry)
  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
  • Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)



This contest will end 6/27 @ 12 am. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be selected. 

I was provided this product  free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.

52 comments:

Elizabeth Bubel said...

rated this post
elizabethb1981@aol.com

Elizabeth Bubel said...

my favortie activity is playing in the park with my kids
elizabethb1981@aol.com

Shelynn Russell said...

rated this :)

Elizabeth Bubel said...

follow u on twitter 2

Shelynn Russell said...

I like to go hikes.. it refreshing to get out side enoy the nice weaither and nice walk..clears the mind! :)

Elizabeth Bubel said...

follow you on twitter
elizabethb1981@aol.com

Elizabeth Bubel said...

follow you on twitter 3

Shelynn Russell said...

imperials support the childern in need, they give to chairtys which I think is awesome!

Shelynn Russell said...

i already subscribe by email

Shelynn Russell said...

i already follow you through networkblogs

Shelynn Russell said...

shared on fb

Shelynn Russell said...

i already like on fb :)

Shelynn Russell said...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=779175620

Suellen Jennings said...

Rated 5 stars!

Suellen Jennings said...

We love to run around woth nerf guns and waterguns chasing each other! The neighbors think we are strange.

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails.

Suellen Jennings said...

I learned they have lots of fun things! 2

Suellen Jennings said...

I learned they have lots of fun things!

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails. 3

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails. 2

Suellen Jennings said...

follow you on NB 2

Suellen Jennings said...

follow you on NB

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan! 2

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan!

Suellen Jennings said...

Commented on your giveaway!

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan! 3

jessica edwards said...

swimming

May M. said...

I follow you on fb for awhile now, and I am in love with ur reviews, and deals =D

Courtney White said...

rated the post 5 stars

Courtney White said...

My favorite summer activity is swimming with my kids.

Courtney White said...

I also learned that the Googly Ball looks cool 2

May M. said...

I rated!!! =D and of course u deserve 5 STARS!!!!

Courtney White said...

I learned that Imperial Toys has Hello Kitty toys! 1

Courtney White said...

email subscribe 2

May M. said...

My 2 lil boys are in love with bubbles, but do not own a kit like this, they love when i am washing my dishes, they come to me so i can squeeze my palmolive soap bottle for it to make tiny bubbles and they go around chasing!haha

Courtney White said...

subscribed by email

Courtney White said...

and I learned that they have something that looks like a Koosh ball 3

May M. said...

I subscribed my e-mail via the sidebar =D

Courtney White said...

liked on facebook 2

Courtney White said...

like on facebook

kristi said...

going to the park and swimming

May M. said...

I just visited IMPERIAL TOYS! and I learned that they have amazing summer fun toys for kids to play with !! and that they are found in toys r us and walmart =D

kristi said...

FB fan

kristi said...

rated the post

kristi said...

Lot of diffrent toy for diffrent kids and look very fun to try out (2)

kristi said...

How many diffrent toys they have (1)

kristi said...

Email (2)

kristi said...

Email (1)

kristi said...

fb fan (3)

kristi said...

fb fan(2)

kristi said...

email (3)

Aleks said...

We're headed to the beach this summer. Thanks for the chance!