What is summer with out some parties? I found a cute little eBook titled Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas. Summertime is the perfect time to have a Luau Party!
I can see it now. Grass skirt, Tiki candles and hula dancing! Fun!!
My favorite parts of this eBook were the decorating tips, Luau Cake tips (because I have never attempted to make a cake for a Luau) and Luau drinks! These are just a few of the topics Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas eBook discusses!
Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas eBook includes tips on decor, food, drinks, games (with a FREE Moo-Luau Mad Libs game), a coupon off a printable Luau Party games pack, FREE printable invitations in four super-cute styles, costume ideas... All you need to get the party started!

Wanna hear the best part? It is FREE when you sign up for the Python Printables Games Newsletter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


































6 comments:
I love mad lips and can only imagine what these would be like! LOL! Thanks for the info...sounds like a great book!
I love Mad Libs! What a cute party kit!
Luau parties are the best!
I LOVE the madlibs idea - My kids and I love Mad Libs and doing them Hawaiian Style? AWESOME!
Ohh... This looks like it would help make the party fun!
This would be great for our themed BBQ's, that we have once a week during the summer. Sounds like it has a lot of great tips.
Post a Comment