CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

CLOSED* Nacho Mama Tees Review & Giveaway

I was able to choose a Nacho Mama Tee Shirt for review! I know, awesome right? I LOVE shirts that have cool graphics or funny sayings on them! I choose the Dino DNA Tshirt, which you can find it the 80s Tshirts section of the website.


I must say that the fabric these tshirts are made of are really comfortable. I ordered a XL and it fits me really good. I love tshirts that fit good. The graphics look really good on the fabric. It is vivid and bright. Do you know what movie Dino DNA is from? JURASSIC PARK! How flippin' awesome is that?!!
When I was a little girl, I use to watch Jurassic Park a million times. It was and still is my favorite movie so when I saw this Tshirt I knew I must have it!
Some of my other favorites were Ghostbusters "Stay-Puff" Face Tshirt & Goonies Truffle Shuffle Tshirt!
Nacho Mama has many funny and cool Tshirts you can choose from. They have many different categories. Check out the Zombie category. Who doesn't love Zombies?
One winner will receive a $15 credit to Nachomamatees.com! The winner can pick out a really cool Tshirt!! Note:  Winner cannot have received a promotional item within the past 90 days, or own a review/giveaway blog of their own per the sponsors request.
Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.

  • What Tshirt will you choose if you win? (One Entry)


Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth.

  • Tell me your favorite movie when you was a kid (2 entries)

  • Tell me your favorite category on Nacho Mama Tees (2 entries)

  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)

  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (2 entries) on the sidebar

  • Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)

  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & #giveaway) Can be done daily (1 entry)

  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar

  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)

  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)


This giveaway will end on June 10th, 2011 @ 12 pm. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.


I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.

75 comments:

Jeanie Stein said...

favorite movie when I was a kid had to be Jaws...but it scared the crap out of me!

Jeanie Stein said...

I like the shirt that says Yes I wore this shirt yesterday

Jeanie Stein said...

I tried to follow on facebook but the page was not found. :(

Jeanie Stein said...

I followed on Twitter

Jeanie Stein said...

I rated your giveaway a 4

Elizabeth Bubel said...

I would pick the ADD as friend shirt

Elizabeth Bubel said...

My fav category is the "winning" category

Elizabeth Bubel said...

Grease was my fav movie as a kid

Elizabeth Bubel said...

liked you on facebook

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following you on twitter

Elizabeth Bubel said...

rated the giveaway

Elizabeth Bubel said...

left you a comment

Suellen Jennings said...

THe shirt would totally be the Hello my name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die shirt!!!!

Suellen Jennings said...

My favorite movie was Dirty dancing.

Suellen Jennings said...

Dirty dancing was my favorite movie when I was a kid.

Suellen Jennings said...

I subscribe to your emails.

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails

Suellen Jennings said...

rated the giveaway

Suellen Jennings said...

Following your blog.

Suellen Jennings said...

I follow your blog.

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan!

Suellen Jennings said...

I like you on facebook

Suellen Jennings said...

fan on facebook

Suellen Jennings said...

Left a comment on Facebook

Suellen Jennings said...

THe 80's shirts is my favorite category.

Suellen Jennings said...

I guess I would have to say that the 80's shirts are my favorite category.

Vee said...

I'd love the YESTERDAYS RECYCLE SHIRT

sswpss at yahoo dot com

Meredith said...

I would pick the Save Ferris t-shirt.

Christina Bernstein said...

The 80`s Rock!

Elena B Davis said...

i want the spooning leads to forking shirt!!!hubby loves to "spoon" lol

Elena B Davis said...

i rated this post!! entry #3

Elena B Davis said...

my fave movie as a kid was ET..i watched it over and over until the tape broke and then my mom had to buy me another one!! she bought me a few copies lol

Elena B Davis said...

im a follower on twitter tweet tweet!

Elena B Davis said...

my fave catagory on nacho mamas is funny shirts entry # 4

Elena B Davis said...

im a liker on facebook!! entry #7

Elena B Davis said...

im a subscriber!!! entry #6

Elena B Davis said...

im a commenter on your facebook page!!!! entry #7

Shelynn Russell said...

my favotie movie while growing up would have to be The fox and the hound love it! and the t-shirt I would get is "yes I wore this shirt yesterday: http://www.nachomamatees.com/servlet/the-1136/recycle-t-shirt%2C-womens/Detail and I dont have a tiiter account.

Kristy Bodle said...

I guess my Fave movie would have been the princess disney movies.

Kristy Bodle said...

I did all the extra except the •Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar. I dont know what my fave movie was. I did have a fave tv show I loved Full House and Save By the Bell. If I won I would pick the Green Lantern t shirt for my husband. It would make his day if he had this shirt to have on when we went to see the movie. My twitter is Mommy34567.

tina reynolds said...

I like the ba for bacon and the forecast for chuck norris eaglesforjack@gmail.com

tina reynolds said...

Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (mrstinareynolds 3/3

tina reynolds said...

Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (mrstinareynolds 2/3

tina reynolds said...

Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (mrstinareynolds 1/3

Lo said...

Fave kid movie = The Breakfast Club #2

Lo said...

My favorite movie as a kid was THe Breakfast Club. (It's still one of my faves.) #1

Lo said...

OMG, I really, really really want the Honey Badger shirt. Ha.

Lo said...

CHuck Norris T-shirts if my favorite category. Ha. #2

Lo said...

CHuck Norris T-shirts if my favorite category. Ha. #1

Lo said...

I follow you on twitter #2 (I'm @prizealert)

Lo said...

I follow you on twitter #1 (I'm @prizealert)

Lo said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/prizealert/status/79338478701252608

Viva said...

I love the 80's t-shirt category #1

Viva said...

I love the GEOLOGY ROCKS T-SHIRT.

Viva said...

I rated this post.

Viva said...

I love the 80's t-shirt category #2

Viva said...

My favorite movie was ET #2

Viva said...

My favorite movie was ET #1

rebecca shockley said...

Gremlins

rebecca shockley said...

Gizzy is the Shizzy t shirt

rebecca shockley said...

The 80's
#1

rebecca shockley said...

Gremlins
#2

rebecca shockley said...

I rated this post #10 stars

rebecca shockley said...

The 80's
#2

rebecca shockley said...

I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email and confirmed
#2

rebecca shockley said...

I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email and confirmed
#1

rebecca shockley said...

I follow you on Twitter as mngirlinssp
#2

rebecca shockley said...

I follow you on Twitter as mngirlinssp
#1

rebecca shockley said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs as rebecca shockley
#2

rebecca shockley said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs as rebecca shockley
#1

rebecca shockley said...

I follow and like Jennifer's Deals on FB as rebecca shockley
#3

rebecca shockley said...

I follow and like Jennifer's Deals on FB as rebecca shockley
#2

rebecca shockley said...

I follow and like Jennifer's Deals on FB as rebecca shockley
#1

rebecca shockley said...

I left a comment on your FB page saying I was entering this giveaway!
FB name is rebecca shockley

Nacho Shirts said...

[...] Nacho Mama Tees Review & Giveaway « Jennifer's Deals I was able to choose a Nacho Mama Tee Shirt for review! I know, awesome right? I LOVE shirts that have cool graphics or funny sayings on them! I choose the Dino DNA Tshirt, which you can find it the 80s Tshirts section [...]