What is The GRIPSTIC?The GRIPSTIC™ is revolutionizing food bag storage. This remarkable, reusable, one-piece device slides onto the open end of any bag to lock and seal air-tight. Because it locks the entire bag opening, you can keep your packaged foods fresh longer.
There are 3 simple steps to use GRIPSTIC.
Step 1: Fold and crease the open end of bag. Place the yellow guide under the fold.
Step 2: Slide the GRIPSTIC across the top surface, making sure the bag feeds between the yellow guide and outer sleeve.
Step 3: Center the GRIPSTIC on the bag to ensure a tight seal.
My thoughts:I was really surprised on how easy it is to use GRIPSTIC. You can also use these on any bag products. Chips, salads, frozen vegetable bags just to name a few. These came in handy because my family eats a lot of salads. There have been many times some of the salad will go bad quicker than it should because the bag would not stay sealed. I will never have this problem again. GRIPSTIC has solved that problem! I just open the salad bag, get out what I want and seal it with GRIPSTIC! It keeps food fresher longer!
One lucky winner will win their own pack of GRIPSTIC!
Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
Tell me why you want to win. (1 entry)
Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth
- Go to GRIPSTIC, and tell me another product you would like to try. (1 entry)
- Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (2 entries) on the sidebar
- Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
- Follow GRIPSTIC on Twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @GripStic) Can be done daily (1 entry)
- Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
- Like GRIPSTIC on Facebook (2 entries)
- Tell GRIPSTIC that Jennifer's Deals sent you! (1 entry)
- Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
- Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)
This giveaway will end on June 16th @ 12 pm . The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.


































67 comments:
i so need the coffee one
I want to win because my kids are forever leaving bags of chips open and then they go bad
subscribe to email
rated this post
subscribe to email 2
following on twitter 2
following on twitter
following gripstic on twitter
I like jennifers deals on facebook
the family is always opening up this bag or that one with chips u have to put 2 of those clip things on and then it may come off the gripstic doesn't look like it would seems to fit tight keeping things fresher longer thanks cecilia w styles
following gripstic on twitter 2
I 'd love the 14 pack man that would save me lots of waste
rated you all stars
following on twitter@ceyamom
told gripstic you sent me
like gripstic
already like you on fb
left tweet of you on twitter
left you comment thanks on your wall
I would like to try the Coffee 2-pack Gripstic
Already subscribe
Rated your posting
Following you on Twitter (@Schack32)
Already subscribe 2
Following Gripstic on Twitter (@Schack32)
Following you on Twitter 2 (@Schack32)
Following via Network Blogs
Following you on Twitter 2 (@Schack32)
Following via Network Blogs 2
Told them @Jennifer's Deals sent me via FB
Followed Gripstic on FB 2
Followed Gripstic on FB
Already liked you via FB 3
Already liked you via FB 2
Already liked you via FB
Shared via FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770
i would love to have the 14 pack assortment
this is such a great idea, we have a lot of chips go bad because of the way we shut them
Commented on Facebook
follow on twitter-lmurley2000
entry 1
email subscriber
entry 2
Shared via FB 3
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770
Shared via FB 2
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770
email subscriber
entry 1
follow GS on twitter-lmurley2000
entry 2
follow GS on twitter-lmurley2000
entry 1
follow on twitter-lmurley2000
entry 2
like GS on facebook-lmurley2000
entry 2
like GS on facebook-lmurley2000
entry 1
tweeted
http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/81454185991782400
like JD on facebook-lmurley2000
entry 3
like JD on facebook-lmurley2000
entry 2
like JD on facebook-lmurley2000
entry 1
shared giveaway on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-GripStic/109280589112684?sk=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=168452329885974&id=1073773012
entry 3
shared giveaway on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-GripStic/109280589112684?sk=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=168452329885974&id=1073773012
entry 2
shared giveaway on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-GripStic/109280589112684?sk=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=168452329885974&id=1073773012
entry 1
I have a lot of different size bags that get open and I have to use the bread ties to close them up. That is way I would really love to win.
I would like to find something that would keep the bags closed!
I want to win because I love free stuff & trying new products especially something to keep perishables fresh longer!
I would Love to win the Gripstick because it looks like I would be able to use it on the lettuce bad after we open it. This way the lettuce lasts longer and there is less waste!!
coffee 2 pack :)
i ated this post
i liked GRIPSTIC, on fb :)
i do not have twitter :(
shared on fb
i already folow your blog
i just posted on your fb page that i entered :)
Post a Comment