Adam has told me several times how much of a Power Ranger fan he was when he was a little boy. He said he use to cry so hard because he could not be a Power Ranger. How funny is that? Now, I always wanted to be the Pink Ranger!Now, I had my favorites from this site as well. I liked the Weapon Chuck Norris tshirt! Yes, I said Chuck Norris! Ha ha. How awesome is that?!
Crazy Dog has many funny tshirts that you can chose from! Check out the Hangover Tshirts.
One winner will receive a $15 credit to Crazydogstshirts.com!
Note: Winner cannot have received a promotional item within the past 90 days, or own a review/giveaway blog of their own per the sponsors request.
Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
What Tshirt will you choose if you win? (One Entry)
Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth.
- Who is/was your favorite Power Rangers? (2 entries)
- Do you like the Old School Power Rangers or the Newer version Power Rangers? (1 entry)
- Tell me your favorite category on Crazy Dog(2 entries)
- Like Crazy Dog on facebook (2 entries)
- Tell Crazy Dog that Jennifer's Deals sent you! (1 entry)
- Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (2 entries) on the sidebar
- Follow Crazy Dog on Twitter (2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @CrazyDogTShirts) Can be done daily (1 entry)
- Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
- Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
- Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
This giveaway will end on June 10th, 2011 @ 12 pm. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.


































86 comments:
Favorite Power Ranger was the pink one! I actually wanted a pink suit for awhile.
I'd choose this shirt:
http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/the-2029/did-it-at-home/Detail
It reminds me of when my dad accidently set himself on fire a few months ago. LMAO!
Crazy category on CrazyDog: Funny shirts, of course!
Definitely the old school Power Rangers, never really watched much of the new ones.
I also like the the girl's shirts category on Crazy Dog.
I think it says I have to comment twice on this one:
Liked Crazy Dog on facebook.
Liked Crazy Dog on facebook.
Rated the post as EXCELLENT
Told CrazyDog that Jennifer's Deals sent me.
Email subscription
Subscribed with my email.
following Crazy Dog on twitter.
I liked the older power rangers :)
the yellow ranger was my fav! :)
rated this post as excellent! :)
following crazy dog on facebook :)
I WANT ONE!!!!
I followed crazy dog on twitter
I like the t shirt with the thumbs up that says You like this...like a facebook kind of shirt.
Like crazydog on FB
i WOULD CHOOSE THIS SHIRT http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/the-2358/Goonies-truffle-shuffle-t/Detail Which says Gonnes never say die! love that movie lol
I have liked crazydog t shirts on facebook. ty.
I really like thier funny t shirts on Crazy dog's FB page. thanks.
I like the funny t's category on their page
I told Crazy Dog that Jennifer’s Deals sent me!
I follow Jennifer's Deals on Twitter.
I follow Crazydog on twitter.
I follow them on twitter.
I am a AAF of Jennifer's on twitter for sometime now. :)
I am a AAF of Jennifer's Deals in the Tweet world!
I left you a comment on FB about your giveaway. Thanks 8-)
I'd pick this shirt:
http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/the-2215/funny-girls-tshirts%2C-I/Detail
The I heart Vampires! ;)
I do not like the old or new versions of power rangers. :(
I rated the post! :)
I would like the shirt that says "My other ride is a unicorn"
MY favorite power ranger was the pink one when I was a kid. But I can't remember her name.
obviously the old school power rangers were better! now they are power ranger samurais- lame!
currently I like the blue power ranger. I watched it today with my nephew!
I liked crazy dog on facebook
my 2nd favorite category are the 80's shirts
my first favorite category on Crazy dog's are the cheap shirts since I'm poor
I rated this post as excellent!
I told crazy dog that you sent me!
I liked crazy dog and my username on facebook is Emily.nance3
I follow crazy dog on twitter
I subscribed to your email- my email is emilynance06@yahoo.com
I subscribed to Jennifer's deals
I like you on facebook
i follow you on twitter
I left you a comment on your wall telling you why I entered
I like jennifer's deals on facebook!
i like you on facebook!
I completed 11 additional entries. I hope I win. Alas, I never win anything though. I enter like 30 giveaways and sweepstakes daily and I never win anything! Ive got horrible luck!
What Tshirt will you choose if you win? This is my Dam Shirt
Who is/was your favorite Power Rangers? the pink ranger ~ entry 1
I like the Old School Power Rangers.
Who is/was your favorite Power Rangers? the pink ranger ~ entry 2
Like Crazy Dog on facebook ~ entry 1
favorite category on Crazy Dog -- retro tshirts
favorite category on Crazy Dog — retro tshirts ~ entry 2
Like Crazy Dog on facebook ~ entry 2
my favorite power ranger was the green one :) (2)
my favorite power ranger was the green one :) (1)
I would get the "Bacon It's that good" shirt for my oldest son. :)
i like crazy dog on facebook (2)
i like crazy dog on facebook (1)
i prefer the old power rangers. the new ones do not impress me.
I like the t shirt with the thumbs up that says You like thislike a facebook kind of shirt........
I like crazydog on FB
The red power ranger (old school one)
I like crazy dog on FB (2)
I guess the pink power ranger.
Oooh so many good choices on this site! I would still choose the Hello my name is Inigo Montoya t shirt!
Not really a fan of Power rangers, but definitely the old school ones are better.
The pink power ranger would be my favorite if I had to choose.
80's tshirt category is the category I enjoy the most, I could get like 12!
80's tshirt category is the best!
I subscribe to your emails!
I reaieve your emails!
Rated this giveaway!
Following your blog.
I follow your blog.
I am a fan on Facebook!
Facebook fan!
I commented on your giveaway on Facebook.
I like you on Facebook.
Post a Comment