CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

*CLOSED* Boogie Wipes Review & Giveaway

With two kids running around my house all the time, one thing I am constantly doing is wiping noses! Before I had kids, I never realized how many "Boogies" that a kid could produce in one day! o.O



I was sent Boogie Wipes to review. Boogie Wipes is running a promotion titled "Save the Sleeves". It’s a fun, interactive way for kids to learn to put their boogies in a Boogie Wipe and not on their sleeves!  You can learn more at SaveTheSleeve.com 



Boogie Wipes is like nothing I have ever used before. Boogie Wipes are a gentle saline wipe. The best part is that there are great scents these come in. Haley and Amberly loved using them because they could smell "good smells".

Boogie Wipes are available in Grape (Haley's favorite), Magic Menthol, Original-Fresh, and Simply Unscented! They are alcohol free and moisturized with Vitamin E and Aloe. I loved this because it helps their noses from not becoming sore. I hate it when I use a tissue and their little noses get all red and then I have to fight with them just to wipe their nose! I did not have this problem with Boogie Wipes!

You can buy Boogie Wipes Here

Boogie Wipes can be bought at several stores!

One lucky winner will win 2 packs of the 30-count wipes!

Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
Join the Boogie Bunch & then leave a comment saying you did (1 entry)

Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth

  • Go to Boogie Wipes, and tell me something you learned. (1 entry)

  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)

  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (2 entries) on the sidebar

  • Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)

  • Follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter (2 entries)

  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @BoogieMom) Can be done daily (1 entry)

  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar

  • Like Boogie Wipes on Facebook (2 entries)

  • Tell Boogie Wipes that Jennifer’s Deals sent you! (1 entry)

  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)

  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)

  • Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)


This giveaway will end on June 20th @ 12 pm . The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.

78 comments:

Alena Svetelska said...

I did joined to Buggie bunch
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I rated this post with 5 stars;-)
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I did learn that Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I subscribed to Jeniffers Deals via email
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I Subscribed to Jennifer’s Deals by email
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I am following you on twitter-my screen name is Alee1972
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I followed you on Twitter as Alee1972
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

Followed Boogies wipes on twitter/alee1972
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

Following Boogie Wipes on Twitter /alee1972
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I am Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

Like Boogie Wipes on Facebook
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I liked Boogies wipes on FB
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I Told Boogie Wipes that Jennifer’s Deals sent me
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I liked Jennifers Deals on FB
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

Liked Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I did tell on Jennifers deals that i entered this giveaway
wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I did liked Jeniffers deals on facebook-wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

shared about this giveaway on FB-http://jennifersdeals.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/boogie-wipes-review-giveaway/#comment-1075

wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I shared about this giveaway on FB-http://jennifersdeals.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/boogie-wipes-review-giveaway/#comment-1075

wilson12@comcast.net

Alena Svetelska said...

I did shared about this giveaway on FB-http://jennifersdeals.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/boogie-wipes-review-giveaway/#comment-1075

wilson12@comcast.net

Katrina said...

I joined!

Pamela Marks said...

I joined the boogie bunch

Pamela Marks said...

I gave this post 4 stars

Pamela Marks said...

I found out they come in several scents

Pamela Marks said...

I have subscribed to your posts

Pamela Marks said...

I follow boogie wipes on twitter

Pamela Marks said...

I follow you on twitter

Pamela Marks said...

I tweeted this

Pamela Marks said...

Liked boogie wipes on facebook

Pamela Marks said...

I already like you on face book

Pamela Marks said...

Told them you sent me

Pamela Marks said...

I think I am getting the hand of doing your chances

Pamela Marks said...

I really like your site here

Pamela Marks said...

I facebooked this so others can enter

Pamela Marks said...

I was at facebook and told you I entered

Mary Joy Argo said...

I learned that boogie wipes are now available at certain stores.

Mary Joy Argo said...

I joined boogiewipes.com

hoangvannt said...

I have never used it, so no comment but i wouldlove to try

Kristin Hale said...

Rated ~~ 5 Stars <3

Kristin Hale said...

Made out of natural saline and other natural ingredients.

Kristin Hale said...

Already subscribe 2

Kristin Hale said...

Already subscribe 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following on Twitter 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following on Twitter 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following Boogie Wipes 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following Boogie Wipes 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs 1

Kristin Hale said...

Like Boogie Wipes on Facebook 2

Kristin Hale said...

Like Boogie Wipes on Facebook 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following you on FB 1

Kristin Hale said...

Told Boogie Wipes that Jennifer’s Deals sent me, but it wouldn't let me tag you :(

Kristin Hale said...

Following you on FB 3

Kristin Hale said...

Following you on FB 2

Kristin Hale said...

Posted that I entered on your wall <3

Kristin Hale said...

Shared on my wall <3

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770

Billie Everly said...

I joined the Boogie Bunch.

Billie Everly said...

I subscribe to your emails.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I gave this post 5 stars!

Billie Everly said...

I learned that it's Snot Your Average Wipe. lol

Billie Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I subscribe to your emails.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

Tweeted this giveaway.
http://twitter.com/#!/BillieHE/status/82938076942446592

Billie Everly said...

I like Boogie Wipes on FB.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I like Boogie Wipes on FB.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I told Boogie Wipes that you sent me.

Billie Everly said...

Shared this giveaway on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/billie.everly/posts/192644967454215
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
Entry #3

Billie Everly said...

Shared this giveaway on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/billie.everly/posts/192644967454215
Entry #3

Billie Everly said...

Shared this giveaway on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/billie.everly/posts/192644967454215
Entry #2