Escape: Music for Relaxing is just that music for relaxing. The melodies are so soothing. It is like all my stress just melts away when I play this CD. Driving with my children screaming in the back seat can also become a stressful time for me. The other day, I put this in the CD player and it calmed THEM down! I was quite surprised and relieved. Escape: Music for Relaxing is just wonderful! I highly suggest this CD for anybody that gets slightly stressed!
Hi! I'm Jeff Gold,I compose relaxation music for spas, massage and yoga. It's also become popular with parents of special needs kids (mainly children with autism) who listen to help them relax and sleep.
Moms tell me it helps everyone in the family relax....it’s great at homework time, during long drives and after long days.....
You'll hear 12 String and acoustic guitars, piano, strings and flutes; music that is melodic and uplifting, a bit more "adult contemporary" than "new age."
Readers! You can 20% off by using this code jennifersdeals. You can purchase here.
One lucky winner will win Escape: Music for Relaxing!
Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
What is the most stressful part of your day? (1 entry)
Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth.
- Visit Jeff Gold's site and tell me what other CD you would like to have. (1 entry)
- Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (2 entries) on the sidebar
- Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
- Follow Jeff Gold on Twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @jeffgoldmx) Can be done daily (1 entry)
- Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
- Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
- Like Jeff Gold on Facebook (2 entries)
- Tell Jeff Gold Jennifer's Deals sent you! (1 entry)
- Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
This giveaway will end on June 16th @ 12 pm . The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.


































13 comments:
My most stressful part of the day is trying to keep the house clean
i like you on facebook
rated this post 5 stars ;)
My most stressful part of the day is dealing with two teenagers.
The most stressful part of my day is when I come home, and my neighbors three dogs bark for hours!
Trying to put Rissa down for a nap!
My most stressful time of the day is around 4 o'clock when the children are getting antsy and want to see daddy home from work! Ahhhhhhhh!! It's HARD to keep them entertained! :)
[...] Escape: Music for Relaxing [...]
I told jeff gold you sent me on facebook
liked jeff gold on facebook 2
liked jeff gold on facebook
my most stressful part of the day is right when i get home from work I need about an hour to relax
My most stressful part of the day is getting everyone out the door on time to work and school! I love summer!
Post a Comment