CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

*CLOSED* Zone 1-2-3 Foods Review & Giveaway ($179 value)

I am reviewing Dr. Barry Sears Zones 1-2-3 Foods. I am currently on week 1. This is the first food program I have ever participated in. I really did not know what to expect. Was the food going to be good? What was the food going to look like?! I had no clue!

I received this HUGE box the other day. I opened and OMG! The smell was so good! My mouth started to water and I hadn't even looked at the food yet! I will receive a 2nd box for week 2 and I can't wait to try out the new food.



This is what my first box contained:
BREAKFAST
1 Bagel - White
1 Bagel - Garlic
1 Bagel - Sesame
1 Roll - Hearty White
1 Package - Original Granola
2 Packages - Cinnamon Swirl Bread Slices (2 slices per package)

LUNCH
1 Bagel - White
2 Flatbread - White
1 Package - Original Granola
1 Package - Plain Bagel Chips
1 Package - White Bread Slices (2 slices per package)
1 Package - Multigrain Bread Slices (2 slices per package)

DINNER
3 Packages - Fusilli
2 Packages - Orzo
1 Pizza Crust - White
1 Package - Plain Croutons

SNACKS
1 Package - Plain Bagel Chips
2 Packages - Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Package - M&M® Cookies
1 Package - Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1 Pretzel - Sesame
1 Package - Original Granola

What I am liking about Zone 1-2-3 Foods:

  • The smell. The smell alone is just awesome. I can smell the flavors!

  • The taste. Everything has been so great. I have really like the cookies! Who knew that you could eat cookies and still be on a diet!

  • The Zone Daily Essentials vitamin pills. These have given me so much energy and I do not feel as hungry as I usually am!


I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Zone Diet, but I have never heard of it until I was contacted about trying it out.

What is the Zone Diet?

Based on the best-selling Zone® books by Barry Sears, Ph.D., the Zone is more than a diet. The Zone is a clinically proven lifestyle program designed for losing weight, fighting the effects of aging, reducing the risk of chronic disorders and improving mental and physical performance—all by eating the right combination of fat, protein and carbohydrates at every meal and snack.

Why the Zone 1-2-3 Program works.

  1. You need essential amino acids. Zone Foods supply all the protein you need in your diet. The dramatic reduction in hunger is a consequence of the presence of Zone Protein that is only possible with our patented baking technology. Now you can eat the foods you like to eat knowing they are rich in essential amino acids balanced with the correct amount of carbohydrate to control hunger. If you aren’t hungry, then cutting back on calories is easy.

  2. You need essential fatty acids. Increasing your intake of essential omega-3 fatty acids in your diet is critical to reduce cellular inflammation in your fat cells as well as every other cell in the body. OmegaRx® is the highest purity source of omega-3 fatty acids with or without a prescription. OmegaRx® makes is easier to release stored fat for energy conversion. In essence, you will burn fat even faster. Four OmegaRx® capsules supply the same amount of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids as 4 ounces of wild Alaska salmon.

  3. You need essential polyphenols. Polyphenols are the chemicals that give fruits and vegetables their color and can’t be made by the body. They also protect essential omega-3 fatty acids from oxidation and help inhibit the genetic master switch that turns on cellular inflammation, which is the underlying cause of weight gain. Each capsule of Zone Polyphenols supplies the same amount of polyphenols as eating 10 servings of vegetable.


What are the benefits of  the Zone 1-2-3 program?



  • Your clothes will fit better as much of your weight loss is excess body fat, not loss of water or muscle

  • You will enjoy improved mental focus and acuity as your blood sugar levels become more stable

  • You will observe a surge in physical energy as you increase the release of stored body fat to be converted into chemical energy

  • You will have an improved ability to handle stress

  • Finally as you continue to reduce excess body fat, you will have decreased blood sugar, blood lipid, and blood pressure levels


One lucky reader will win exactly what I am getting. The 2 week Zone 1-2-3 Food Package! ($179 value!) You can see the full list of products that will be won here.




Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
Tell me what product you really want to try.(1 entry)

Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth

  • Go to Dr. Sears Zone Diet, and tell me something you learned. (1 entry)

  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)

  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar

  • Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)

  • Follow Zone Diet on Twitter(3 entries)

  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @TheZoneDiet) Can be done daily (1 entry)

  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar

  • Like Zone Diet on Facebook(2 entries)

  • Tell Zone Diet that Jennifer’s Deals sent you! (1 entry)

  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)

  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)

  • Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)


This giveaway will end on June 20th @ 12 am . The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I was provided these products free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.


106 comments:

Elizabeth Bubel said...

I want to try the breakfast foods.

Elizabeth Bubel said...

rated this post

Elizabeth Bubel said...

I learned that when u balance your hormones then you will burn fat faster

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following you on twitter 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

follow you on twitter

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following you on twitter 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following you on network blogs

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i tweeted

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i liked the zone diet on facebook 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

I like the zone diet on facebook

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i liked you on facebook

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i like the zone diet on facebook 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i liked you on facebook 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i liked you on facebook 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

left you a comment

Suellen Jennings said...

I want to try the M&M's cookies lol

Suellen Jennings said...

Rated this giveaway!

Suellen Jennings said...

I learned that I need to balance my hormones!

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails 3

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails 2

Suellen Jennings said...

I get your emails

Suellen Jennings said...

I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs 2

Suellen Jennings said...

I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs

Suellen Jennings said...

Liked ZD on facebook

Suellen Jennings said...

Told them that you sent me.

Suellen Jennings said...

Liked ZD on facebook 2

Suellen Jennings said...

Like you on Facebook! 2

Suellen Jennings said...

Like you on Facebook!

Suellen Jennings said...

Commented on your Facebook page!

Suellen Jennings said...

Like you on Facebook! 3

Suellen Jennings said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifers-Deals/138002316244799#!/suellen.jennings/posts/137412103001417
Shared on Facebook 2

Suellen Jennings said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifers-Deals/138002316244799#!/suellen.jennings/posts/137412103001417
Shared on Facebook

Suellen Jennings said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifers-Deals/138002316244799#!/suellen.jennings/posts/137412103001417
Shared on Facebook 3

Tiffany Poderzay said...

I really want to try the cookies-YUM!

Tiffany Poderzay said...

Liked on Facebook

sarah davis said...

i really want to try the M&M Cookies!
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

i rated the post 5 stars!
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

i learned that Zone Polyphenols have as much as eating 10 servings of veggies!
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following you on twitter as sarahndavis -3
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following you on twitter as sarahndavis -2
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following you on twitter as sarahndavis -1
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following zone diet on twitter as sarahndavis -2
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following zone diet on twitter as sarahndavis -1
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following you on networked blogs as sarah d
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following zone diet on twitter as sarahndavis -3
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

i like jennifer's deals on fb as sarah d
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

following you on networked blogs as sarah d -2
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

i like jennifer's deals on fb as sarah d -3
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

i like jennifer's deals on fb as sarah d -2
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

i like the zone diet on fb as sarah d -2
sarah at realtorsd.com

sarah davis said...

i like the zone diet on fb as sarah d
sarah at realtorsd.com

Crystal Mauldin said...

Rated *****

Crystal Mauldin said...

Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Crystal Mauldin said...

I didn't realize till reading that eating this stuff can reduce excess body fat, you will have decreased blood sugar, blood lipid, and blood pressure levels

Crystal Mauldin said...

following Zone Diet

Crystal Mauldin said...

just posted on zone diet wall that you sent me

Crystal Mauldin said...

just posted on your wall

Crystal Mauldin said...

liked zone diet on FB

Tom Jennings said...

Never heard of the diet before, so pretty much everything was news to me.

Elena B Davis said...

rated this a 5

Elena B Davis said...

mmmm i want to try those chocolate chunk cookies!!

Elena B Davis said...

im a email subscriber #1

Elena B Davis said...

i get your emails #2

Elena B Davis said...

im a follower of your tweets

Elena B Davis said...

you send me email updates #3

Elena B Davis said...

we are twitter friends #3

Elena B Davis said...

i get your tweets on twitter #2

Elena B Davis said...

im a liker on facebook #1

Elena B Davis said...

im still a liker of your facebook page #3

Elena B Davis said...

im like your facebook page #2

Elena B Davis said...

i like zone diet on facebook

Elena B Davis said...

i told them you sent me to their page

Elena B Davis said...

i still like zone diet on facebook #2

Gloria Carter said...

I learned Zone 123 is based on hormonal balance.

Gloria Carter said...

I want to try the m&m cookies

Gloria Carter said...

I follow you on twitter

Gloria Carter said...

I rated this post 5 stars

Gloria Carter said...

I follow Zone on Twitter too.

Gloria Carter said...

I follow you on Twitter. :o)

Gloria Carter said...

I now follow Zone on Twitter.

Gloria Carter said...

I follow Zone on Twitter

Gloria Carter said...

I follow you on Twitter..

Gloria Carter said...

I like Zone Diet on FB

Kristin Hale said...

Burns fat fast :)

Kristin Hale said...

Subscribing to Jennifer’s Deals by email 1

Kristin Hale said...

Rated 5 Stars <3

Kristin Hale said...

Following you via Twitter 1

Kristin Hale said...

Subscribing to Jennifer’s Deals by email 3

Kristin Hale said...

Subscribing to Jennifer’s Deals by email 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following you via Twitter 3

Kristin Hale said...

Following you via Twitter 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following Zone Diet on Twitter 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following Zone Diet on Twitter 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following Zone Diet on Twitter 3

Kristin Hale said...

Liked Zone Diet on Facebook 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs 2

Kristin Hale said...

Like you on FB 1

Kristin Hale said...

Told them that Jennifer's deals sent me

Kristin Hale said...

Liked Zone Diet on Facebook 2

Kristin Hale said...

Like you on FB 3

Kristin Hale said...

Like you on FB 2

Kristin Hale said...

Wrote on your wall that I entered the giveaway

Kristin Hale said...

Shared on my FB wall 1

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770

Kristin Hale said...

Shared on my FB wall 3

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770

Kristin Hale said...

Shared on my FB wall 2

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770