I was sent some Cake Shooters to review! What is a Cake Shooter? Well, to me it is a cupcake in a push-up! It is awesome!I love them!! My kids love them! Wanna hear the best part? There is no mess! If you are a parent and have ever gave your child a cupcake then you know what a "cupcake mess" is. With Cake Shooters, there was no cupcake mess! They take a bite, push it up, take a bite, push it up!

Now, on to the taste! I can't say this enough...IT WAS DELICOUS! There was this like "cream" stuff in between the acutal cupcake. I have never had anything like that before. It was really different and really good!!There are so many flavors to choose from! Wanna hear my favorite flavor?! Pina Colada! How awesome is that?! A Pina Colada Cupcake!!!
You can check out all the flavors here.
About Cake Shooters:
Sprinkles Custom Cakes of Winter Park, FL. is happy to bring sweet-tooth enthusiasts the latest in the cupcake and mini-indulgence craze, the CakeShooter®. The CakeShooter® is a portable push-up pop, filled with the perfect cake-to-icing ratio that is available in a variety of flavors and colors. CakeShooters® are available for shipping nationwide.
More practical and portable than a slice of cake or cupcake, the CakeShooter® is packaged in a patented plastic cylinder, push-up contraption that makes it perfect for any outdoor event, birthday party, holiday or wedding. It also makes for a great snack!
These on-the-go sweet sensations are also available in vegan and gluten-free options.
Now, my lovely readers! Let's show how much we appreciate Cake Shooters! Like them on Facebook & Tell them Jennifer's Deals sent you!! Also, follow them on Twitter!


































5 comments:
Wow I wish they had these when my kids were little!
These look fantastic! I'm an adult and still suffer from a bit of cupcake mess lol
that is something i have never seen before, lol
Oh, I just love these. Great when you have a party. Thanks for sharing.
Oh these look so yummy! I didn't know about them at all until today. Thanks for the info! :)
Post a Comment