CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Travalo Review

Going on a trip or vacation and hate packing the big bottle of perfume? Well Travalo is a great product to help you take your favorite perfume with you without packing those big bottles!


Travalo is a pocket sized perfume spray bottle that refills in seconds directly from almost any fragrance bottle with a removable spray head.


But you can use this for any occasion. Just want to have your favorite perfume in your purse? Well, here you go! It is tiny enough to fit right in your purse!




My Thoughts:

I really liked Travalo. It was easy to use and lasts a long time! I can carry it anywhere with me now. So when I am out and about, I can just pull Travalo out of my purse and spray. Then I am good to go! It is so convenient!!

Check out Travalo & tell me what you think!!

Go here to find out where to buy!

7 comments:

Danielle Meek said...

This is such a neat idea! I've never heard of it before.

diane said...

This is new to me, too! I just went on vacation and had to bring the whole bottle!

Jennifer R. said...

How cool is this! I don't like traveling with my glass perfume bottle and when I fly for work I usually don't check a bag so I'm limited in size too.

Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery said...

Definitely a good idea for traveling. I don't wear a lot of perfume anymore, but it would have come in handy!

Sally said...

This would be really great as I love to take my perfume with me on trips but hate lugging the huge bottle! Thanks for the review! :)

Ellen Lafleche-Christian said...

I just got one of these to review as well and I agree it's amazing!

Callista said...

That's cool, I like that it's refillable. Very sleek looking.