This happens to me all the time! No Throw is the perfect product to help reduce those heart attack moments!
I really like the metal clip. It clips tightly on clothes. around straps or wherever you want to clip this to. I tried many different ways. I clipped on cloths, seat belt, side of the car seat. It worked where ever I wanted it to!It was also easy to use. I had it on the cup in less that 30 seconds!
The No Throw will also fit around almost anything! I tried it on the girls cups and sippy cups! It worked awesome! It kept the cups right in their reach and I did not hear one scream concerning a dropped cup! It was awesome!! I also like the straps. It is strong and comes in different styles. Some of favorites are the Pink with Princess & Leopard Print!

About No Throw:
We have designed the No Throw tether to strap around and fit tightly onto children's baby bottles and sippy cups. The No Throw's leash styled handle can strap or be slipped over the seat belt that are attached to your child's car seat, stroller, bike seat, high chair, baby-backpack, you name it!
Our pacifier tether is for newborn +. We have designed a metal clip that will secure tightly to your baby's clothing. This way when your baby spits out their pacifier it will not fall on the ground and get dirty or get lost ever again, it will stay attached and is always easy to find.
Two lucky winners will win 2 No Throws!
Mandatory Entry: (This has to be done before any extra entries are completed. If not done, then all comments will be deleted)
Visit No Throw and tell me something you learned! (1 entry)
Extra Entries: Note: If it states 2 entries leave 2 comments. 3 entries= 3 comments and so forth.
- Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
- Become a GFC follower (3 Entries)
- Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar
- Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
- Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie) Can be done daily (1 entry)
- Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
- Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
- Like No Throw on Facebook (2 entries)
- Tell No Throw that Jennifer's Deals sent you (1 entry)
- Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)
This contest will end 7/04 @ 12 am. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be selected.
I was provided this product free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion


































94 comments:
rated this post
They have different patterns and even have one for binkies
tweeted about the giveaway
i follow u on twitter
subscribe by email
Like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Frugal Liz)
#3
Like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Frugal Liz)
#2
Like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Frugal Liz)
#1
I learned that it all started because of lots of travel of the creator whose son would throw his bottle.
Left you a comment on Facebook that I entered into your No Throws giveaway!
i learned that my kid isnt the only one who throws EVERYTHING on the ground and they have a pacifier leash
i subscribe via email
#1
i rated your post 5 stars
i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#1
i subscribe via email
#3
i subscribe via email
#2
i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#3
i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#2
i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#1
tweeted giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/Damienrorymom/status/86271506639888385
i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#3
i like you on fb as damiesmom stevens
#2
follow you on networked blogs as damesmom stevens
#2
follow you on networked blogs as damesmom stevens
#1
They have different tethers for bottles or pacifiers.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
I learned that No Throw is available at all Walgreens Store Locations, on Amazon.com, through Nanny Caddy, and at select supermarkets all over.
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC as Cassie S (1 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC as Cassie S (2 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC as Cassie S (3 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I subscribe by email (1 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I subscribe by email (2 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I subscribe by email (3 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter as CassieAnneSmith (1 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter as CassieAnneSmith (2 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter as CassieAnneSmith (3 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
Tweet about the giveaway
https://twitter.com/#!/CassieAnneSmith/status/87275396269219840
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (1 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (2 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 of 3)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I Like No Throw on Facebook (1 of 2)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I Like No Throw on Facebook (2 of 2)
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I let No Throw know that you sent me
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
I left you a comment on FB
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
#1
I follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I follow via GFC.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I subscribe via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I subscribe via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I subscribe via email.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
Tweet 07/02
http://twitter.com/annaisabanana08/status/87282342741278720
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I like No Throw on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I like No Throw on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
I told No Throw that Jennifer's Deals sent me
https://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/185012918221071
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
I left you a comment on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=198774823507923&id=138002316244799
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I Shared this giveaway on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/214710891900250
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
I Shared this giveaway on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/214710891900250
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#2
I Shared this giveaway on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/214710891900250
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
#3
I Shared this giveaway on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/214710891900250
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com
cute! I love it! my son keeps throwing =(...I guess this is an idea I haven't bumped into!
I am subscribed into your e-mail updates =)
I am a huge fan of yours on fb!
Actually I follow wherever you go! =)
i LEARNED ON NO THROW THAT iT JUST CAME OUT WITH SEASEME STREET NO THROWS AT WALGREENS.
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#1 ENTRY FOLLOWING YOU ON GFC
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#2 ENTRY FOLLOWING YOU ON GFC
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#3 ENTRY FOLLOWING YOU ON GFC
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#1 FOLLOWING YOU ON NETWORK BLOGS
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#2 FOLLOWING YOU ON NETWORK BLOGS
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#1 FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#2 FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#3 FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#1 LiKED YOU ON FB
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#2 LIKED YOU ON FB :)
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#3 LiKED YOU ON FB :)
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#1 LiKED NO THROWS ON FB
sexy_babymomma@live.com
#2 LiKED NO THROWS ON FB :)
sexy_babymomma@live.com
TOLD NO THROWS YOU SENT ME :))
sexy_babymomma@live.com
LEFT A COMMENT ON UR FB SAYiNG i ENTERED :)
sexy_babymomma@live.com
TWITTED YOU AT TWITTER LOL...DONT KLNO IF I DID IT RIGHT THOU LOL...
sexy_babymomma@live.com
TAGGED YOU AND POSTED YOURGiVEAWAY TO MY WALL :)
sexy_babymomma@live.com
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SEXYB.TCHJENNI
SORRY FOR MY FB URL :P...THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U GET UR LiL SiSTER TO MAKE YOU A FB PAGE LOL!!
#2 TAGGED AND LEFT YOUR GiVEAWAY ON FB PAGE :)
sexy_babymomma@live.com
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SEXYB.TCHJENNI
#3 TAGGED AND LEFT YOUR GiVEAWAY ON FB PAGE..
sexy_babymomma@live.com
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SEXYB.TCHJENNI
iF i KNEW WHERE THE STARS WERE iD RATE YOU A 5!!
MY HOME MADE STARS ;)
*****
sexy_babymomma@live.com
I couldn't find your stars to rate! but of course you are my five 5 stars as always =)
I like no throw on fb! ty for letting us know about em!
Tweet about the giveaway
https://twitter.com/#!/CassieAnneSmith/status/87588892068421632
cassieanne.smith at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment