CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

*CLOSED* Cubbie Cup Review & Giveaway

Bowl, cup, another bowl, another cup, ANOTHER bowl, ANOTHER cup. If you look around my living room, that is what you will see. Why? You may ask?

My girls getting a cup for a drink and a bowl for some snacks. I am constantly going around and picking up their drink cups and snack bowls.

The perfect product was introduced to me. The Cubbie Cup!

I love Cubbie Cup! Not only does it reduce the amount of cups and bowls that are used by my children, but Haley and Amberly LOVE this. They think this is the coolest thing in the world.

It is easy to use and clean. It is great to use at the house or on the go! It is spill resistant! There is measurements on each cup! Can you say WONDERFUL?! And another thing I really like is that Cubbie Cup is dishwasher safe!



It was very easy for Amberly to drink and eat out of! It may look "bulky" but it really isn't. It is the perfect size for any toddler.



About Cubbie Cup:

Cubbie Cup is the ultimate combination of a sippy cup and a snack cup! Cubbie Cup was "born" on a crisp fall afternoon as I was driving home with my toddler. I watched her drink from a sippy cup, throw it on the floor, and start to eat her snacks. A moment later, she wanted her sippy cup again, but it was on the floor...and I was driving. Explaining to a toddler why mommy can't stop in the middle of traffic to retrieve a sippy cup doesn't go over so well! As soon as I got home, I drew the first sketch of what is now known as the Cubbie Cup!

One Lucky Winner will win their very own Cubby Cup!! ($12.99 value)

Mandatory Entry: (This has to be done before any extra entries are completed. If not done, then all comments will be deleted)

Like Cubbie Cup on Facebook! (1 entry)

Extra Entries: Note: If it states 2 entries leave 2 comments. 3 entries= 3 comments and so forth.
  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)
  • Become a GFC follower (3 Entries)
  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar
  • Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
  • Follow Cubbie Cup on Twitter (2 entries)
  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie) Can be done daily (1 entry)
  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar
  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)
  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)
  • Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)

This contest will end 7/04 @ 12 am. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be selected.

I was provided this product free of charge in exchange for my review. Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion

58 comments:

Kourtney Adkins said...

I wanna win one please :)

Elizabeth Bubel said...

rated this post 5 stars

Elizabeth Bubel said...

i liked cuppie cup on facebook

Elizabeth Bubel said...

subscribe by email 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

subscribe by email

Elizabeth Bubel said...

subscribe by email 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following you on twitter 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following you on twitter

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following cuppie cup on twitter 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following cuppie cup on twitter

Elizabeth Bubel said...

following you on twitter 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

tweeted the contest on twitter

Elizabeth Bubel said...

like jennifers deals on facebook

Elizabeth Bubel said...

like jennifers deals on facebook 2

Elizabeth Bubel said...

like jennifers deals on facebook 3

Elizabeth Bubel said...

left you a comment on facebook

Heather stevens said...

i like cubbie cup on fb as damiesmom stevens

Heather stevens said...

rated the post 5 stars

Heather stevens said...

i follow cubbie cup on twitter as damienrorymom

Heather stevens said...

i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom

Heather stevens said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/Damienrorymom/status/86257081862201344

Heather stevens said...

i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#3

Heather stevens said...

i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
#2

Heather stevens said...

i subscribed via email
#1

Heather stevens said...

i follow cubbie cup on twitter as damienrorymom
#2

Heather stevens said...

i subscribed via email
#3

Heather stevens said...

i subscribed via email
#2

Heather stevens said...

i follow you on networked blogs as damiesmom stevens
#2

Heather stevens said...

i follow you on networked blogs as damiesmom stevens
#1

Heather stevens said...

i like you on facebook as damiesmom stevens
#2

Heather stevens said...

i like you on facebook as damiesmom stevens
#1

Heather stevens said...

i commented on your fb wall as damiesmom stevens

Heather stevens said...

i like you on facebook as damiesmom stevens
#3

Heather stevens said...

shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=197335150318824&id=100001986079644
#1

Heather stevens said...

shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=197335150318824&id=100001986079644
#2

Heather stevens said...

shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=197335150318824&id=100001986079644
#3

Anna Galanos said...

I Like Cubbie Cup on Facebook
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I am a GFC follower
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I am a GFC follower
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I am a GFC follower
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I follow you on Twitter.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I Follow Cubbie Cup on Twitter
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I Follow Cubbie Cup on Twitter
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

07/03/2011
Tweet
http://twitter.com/annaisabanana08/status/87752148602986496
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

I left you a comment on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=214472218590325&id=138002316244799
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#1
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/217692981605629
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#2
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/217692981605629
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anna Galanos said...

#3
I shared this giveaway on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/anna.galanos/posts/217692981605629
annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com