CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

*CLOSED* Energizer Lithium Giveaway 6/20

Energizer is hosting a pretty cool promotion! Energizer is offering Energizer Lithium customers a $10 Prepaid Discover Gas Rewards card when you buy specially-marked packages of Energizer Ultimate Lithium and Energizer Advanced Lithium batteries and enter the codes. Note: If you do not want to buy gas with the card, that is fine! Card will be accepted anywhere Discover cards are accepted!

About Energizer® Lithium Batteries:

  • Lightweight and perform well in extreme temperatures, from -40° F to 140° F (-40° C to 60° C).

  • Energizer® Ultimate Lithium batteries last up to 8x longer** in digital cameras for up to 8X less waste.

  • Energizer® Advanced Lithium batteries last up to 4x longer** in digital cameras, 20 hours longer** in wireless gaming accessories and up to 30% longer** in personal audio devices.



  • ** Vs. Energizer® MAX®. Results vary by device and play and/ or usage patterns.


Steps to claim $10 Prepaid Discover Card:

1.     Visit www.facebook.com/energizer

2.     Click on tab for the Lithium Gas Reward and follow the instructions to input your battery pack codes.

3.     A $10 Prepaid Discover® Gas Rewards card will then be mailed to you from the fulfillment company.

4.     The last day to redeem codes is 1/31/12 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Now, one lucky reader will win both packs of batteries with the specially marked codes! The winner will then be able to redeem for the $10 Prepaid Discover Gas Reward Card!! (Free batteries & $10!!) The winner will also be able to select between AA or AAA batteries!

Mandatory entry: This entry must be completed first before extra entries will count. I will delete entries if this is not followed.
Tell me what size batteries you would choose if you won. AA or AAA. (1 entry)

Extra Entries:
Note: If an entry says 2 entries please leave 2 separate comments. 3 entries = 3 separate comments and so forth

  • Rate this post (The stars on the bottom) (1 entry)

  • Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email (3 entries) on the sidebar

  • Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)

  • Follow Energizer on Twitter (3 entries)

  • Tweet on twitter (make sure you include @zombiesugarpie & @Energizer) Can be done daily (1 entry)

  • Follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs (2 entries) Found in the sidebar

  • Like Energizer on Facebook (2 entries)

  • Tell Energizer that Jennifer’s Deals sent you! (1 entry)

  • Like Jennifer’s Deals on Facebook (3 entries)

  • Leave me a comment on Facebook telling me you entered this giveway (1 entry)

  • Share this giveaway on Facebook & Leave the URL in the comment (3 entries)


This giveaway will end on June 20th @ 12 am . The winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be drawn.
I will be provided specially-marked packages of Energizer Ultimate Lithium and Energizer Advanced Lithium Batteries in exchange for this post.  Winners info will be sent directly to the company and Jennifer’s Deals will not be responsible for shipping prizes to winners. I provided my 100% honest review of the products provided. Receiving these products in no way altered my opinion.

119 comments:

Betsy Hoff said...

I would choose AA!

Betsy Hoff said...

I follow Energizer on Twitter @bukaeyes #3

Betsy Hoff said...

I follow Energizer on Twitter @bukaeyes #2

Betsy Hoff said...

I follow Energizer on Twitter @bukaeyes #1

Betsy Hoff said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Betsy Hoff) #3

Betsy Hoff said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Betsy Hoff) #2

Betsy Hoff said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on Facebook (Betsy Hoff) #1

Betsy Hoff said...

Email Subscriber
Entry #3

Betsy Hoff said...

Email Subscriber
Entry #2

Betsy Hoff said...

Email Subscriber
Entry #1

Janet Jackson said...

I would choose AA

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

subscribe by email

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

rated post

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

subscribe by email 3

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

subscribe by email 2

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

follow on network blogs 2

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

follow on network blogs

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

like energizer on fb 2

i_luV_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

like energizer on fb

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

like you on fb 2

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

like you on fb

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

told energizer you sent me

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

told you I entered this giveaway!

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

like you on fb 3

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

shared giveaway on fb 3

http://www.facebook.com/janetjjackson/posts/130840633663560

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

shared giveaway on fb 2

http://www.facebook.com/janetjjackson/posts/130840633663560

i_luv_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Janet Jackson said...

shared giveaway on fb

http://www.facebook.com/janetjjackson/posts/130840633663560

i_luV_lordcyan@yahoo.com

Suellen Jennings said...

Rated your giveaway.

Suellen Jennings said...

I would choose AA!

Suellen Jennings said...

I subscribe to your emails. 2

Suellen Jennings said...

I subscribe to your emails.

Suellen Jennings said...

I follo9w you through networked blogs.

Suellen Jennings said...

I subscribe to your emails. 3

Suellen Jennings said...

I follow you through networked blogs

Suellen Jennings said...

I liked Energizer on facebook

Suellen Jennings said...

I told energizer that you sent me.

Suellen Jennings said...

I liked Energizer on facebook 2

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan here! 2

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan here!

Suellen Jennings said...

COmmented about your giveaway on your facebook page.

Suellen Jennings said...

Facebook fan here! 3

Suellen Jennings said...

http://www.facebook.com/suellen.jennings/posts/219836604704953
shared

Suellen Jennings said...

http://www.facebook.com/suellen.jennings/posts/219836604704953
shared 3

Suellen Jennings said...

http://www.facebook.com/suellen.jennings/posts/219836604704953
shared 2

Elena B Davis said...

i would pick the AA batteries

Elena B Davis said...

you send me your emails!!!

Elena B Davis said...

i rated this a 5

Elena B Davis said...

i follow your tweets on twitter

Elena B Davis said...

i told you on your facebook page that i entered this contest

Elena B Davis said...

im a liker of your page on facebook. wait does that make me a stalker since im a follower ,liker and email getter? lol

Elena B Davis said...

i like energizer on facebook

hj said...

I would pick AA-- we go through those too fast.
thanks
hmcnaron at gmail

hj said...

entry 2
I like you on fb! a marie hj saver

hmcnaron at gmail

hj said...

I follow Jennifer deals on facebook. My fb name is A marie hj saver.
entry 1

hj said...

entry 2
I like energizer on fb.
A marie hj saver

hmcnaron at gmail dotcom

hj said...

I like energizer on facebook. A marie hj saver

hj said...

entry 3 I like you on fb! a marie hj saver

hmcnaron at gmail

Steph said...

Id pick the AA we use tons of them bargainfun1 at yahoo

Billie Everly said...

I gave this post 5 stars.

Billie Everly said...

I would choose AA. I have 2 toddlers and most of their toys use AA batteries. I can never have enough!

Billie Everly said...

I already subscribe to Jennifer's Deals emails.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I already subscribe to Jennifer's Deals emails.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I already subscribe to Jennifer's Deals emails.
Entry #3

Billie Everly said...

I follow Energizer on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I follow you on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #3

Billie Everly said...

I follow Energizer on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #3

Billie Everly said...

I follow Energizer on Twitter as BillieHE.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

Tweeted this giveaway.
http://twitter.com/#!/BillieHE/status/82933782319071232

Billie Everly said...

I like Energizer on FB.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I follow Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I told Energizer that you sent me.

Billie Everly said...

I like Energizer on FB.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
Entry #1

Billie Everly said...

I left you a comment on FB telling you that I entered this giveaway.

Billie Everly said...

I like Jennifer's Deals on FB.
Entry #3

Billie Everly said...

I shared this giveaway on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/billie.everly/posts/227270197301150
Entry #3

Billie Everly said...

I shared this giveaway on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/billie.everly/posts/227270197301150
Entry #2

Billie Everly said...

I shared this giveaway on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/billie.everly/posts/227270197301150
Entry #1

Kristin Hale said...

Rated 5 Stars <3

Kristin Hale said...

Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email 1

Kristin Hale said...

Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email 3

Kristin Hale said...

Subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals by email 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following on twitter 3

Kristin Hale said...

Following on twitter 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following on twitter 1

Kristin Hale said...

Follow Energizer on Twitter 3

Kristin Hale said...

Follow Energizer on Twitter 2

Kristin Hale said...

Follow Energizer on Twitter 1

Kristin Hale said...

Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs 2

Kristin Hale said...

Following Jennifer’s Deals thru Networked Blogs 1

Kristin Hale said...

Liked Energizer on FB 2

Kristin Hale said...

Liked Energizer on FB 1

Kristin Hale said...

Like you on FB 2

Kristin Hale said...

Like you on FB 1

Kristin Hale said...

Told Energizer that Jennifer’s Deals sent me

Kristin Hale said...

Posted on hour wall that I entered the giveaway

Kristin Hale said...

Like you on FB 3

Kristin Hale said...

Shared on FB 3

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770

Kristin Hale said...

Shared on FB 2

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770

Kristin Hale said...

Shared on FB 1

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655271770

Amanda Tran said...

I rated your giveaway!!

Amanda Tran said...

I would chose AA!!

Amanda Tran said...

Email subscriber

Amanda Tran said...

Email subscriber #2

Amanda Tran said...

Liked Energizer on Facebook #2

Amanda Tran said...

Liked Energizer on Facebook #1

Amanda Tran said...

Email subscriber #3

Amanda Tran said...

Told Energizer on Facebook that Jennifer's Deals sent me

Amanda Tran said...

I liked you on Facebook #3

Amanda Tran said...

I liked you on Facebook #2

Amanda Tran said...

I liked you on facebook #1

Amanda Tran said...

Told you I entered your giveaway!!

Amanda Tran said...

I shared your giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000134472554

Amanda Tran said...

I shared your Giveaway #3

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000134472554

Amanda Tran said...

I shared your giveaway #2

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000134472554