Designer trash bags? I could not help but laugh when I first heard about this product. Who has ever heard of designer trash bags? I certainly had not.
But, I must admit that I LOVE Designerliners biodegradable trash bags! Designerliners are stylish biodegradable trash bags that can beautify any room in the home. There are ten different color/pattern combinations to choose from: Pink Polka Dot, Orange Polka Dot, Navy Blue Polka Dot, Red Gingham, Gold Gingham, Black Leopard, Blue Leopard, Red Toile, Blue Toile and Black Tattersol.
I was sent the Black Leopard to try out! I love it! It is very cute and stylish. I use to put the plain white trash bags into my little trash can in my living room. Now that I have been using the Designerliners, it has really made a difference. It adds a little bit of splash into my living room!
Designerliners can make a huge difference! Every designerliner is made from revolutionary additive technology which makes it biodegradable while maintaining the other desired characteristics of plastic products.
Designerliners are:
- Fully biodegradable in 9 months to 5 years
- Fully biodegradable wherever they are disposed of
- Recyclable
- Can be made with recycled resins
- Do not use heat, light, or mechanical stress to break them down
- Do not require special handling
- Do not contain heavy metals
One lucky winner is going to win their very own package of Designerliners Trash Bags!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




































18 comments:
I want to win! Why? Because they are adorable and my girls would LOVE them. I'm thinking stocking stuffers! :)
would love to win!
I want to win. :) suejennings@bex.net
Ann Fudge Cluck
ann.cluck@yahoo.com
I want to win these because we have loaded up our planet with enough stuff to last forever.
<~~~~this chica wants to win!! ♥
I want to win because these are super cute
Omg love these!!
New follower from
http://youngcouponmama.blogspot.com/
I REALLLLLLY WANT TO WIN THESE! THEY WOULD LOOK SO CUTE IN MY ROOM WITH ALL MY TIGER/CHEETAH STUFF :)
I want to win!
would love to win the black tattersol or blue toile they look so nice.
I would love to win the Navy Polka Dot ones! Company and family would give comments and compliments on the stylish new bags!
linda_bonnes@yahoo.com
I would LOVE to win! :-)
neenersisme42@yahoo.com
I want to win because these are the most stylish bin liners I've ever seen! Thank you for the chance!
~Beeb
supercoupongirl AT gmail.com
These are just too cool! Of course, I'd LOVE to win them :-)
jill24295@yahoo.com
I want to win!!!
I really want to win because they are so darn cute & i love that they are biodegradable breaking down in 9 months to 5 years which is so much better for the environment.
sandyjo55@aol.com
I want to win! These are so cute and would look great in my bathroom.
LOL These are cute. We are moving soon and I'd love to use them in our new place!
Post a Comment