1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
Yes, I do have siblings. I have a sister, who is my best friend. I found out that I had a half brother last year. I have never met him before and only know his first name, Micheal. It kills me that I never got to grow up with my brother. I tried to find him but it is really hard when my dad won't give me any real information. I don't know if it hurts him that he was never there for his son? I just wish I could find him and meet him. Maybe one day?
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Um, this is a hard one. I think that being slightly under weight is worse than being slightly over weight. LOL Maybe because I am "slightly over weight". Ok My weight is really not that bad. I can't expect my body to be the same after having two children right? I am not that skinny teenager anymore. :/
3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Hot dogs and chili...tho I am not a big State Fair person. I have a weird stomach so I have to be very careful what I eat. I always have this fear of getting food poisoning from places like this!
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
I am SO EXCITED and can't wait. This summer has been so long. I really need a break from my kids before I have a nervous breakdown. LOL. But my baby is going to start Kindergarten this year. I can't believe how much my babies are growing up!
5. Pool or Ocean?
Oh, I would love to go to the ocean. I love the feeling of the waves and cool water. It is soooo nice! But my hubby hates the ocean. :/ I also like the pool.



































No comments:
Post a Comment