CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Budget-Friendly: Redweek.com Review & Giveaway ~2 year Membership~



At Redweek.com, timeshare owners post their units for rent or sale to an audience of over 1.5 million registered users, or exchange it using Dial An Exchange (DAE). Travelers come to Redweek.com to rent or buy timeshares units directly from the owner, often at tremendous savings compared with hotels or dealing with the resort itself. 


I had the opportunity to review Redweek.com. It was very easy to search through the different timeshares. The overall website was very easy to use and understand. I do not have that much knowledge in timeshares or finding them but if I was looking to travel and needed to locate a place to stay, Redweek.com would make that very easy for me to do and save me TONS of money. 


So what does it cost?
It is FREE to view the resorts, availability and the timeshare discussion forums. However, a membership costs $14.99 which will allow you to contact owners about available units, access thousands of resort reviews and want ads. 


I say that if you travel a lot or you are planning a vacation, Redweek.com would be the perfect source to use. I have read numerous testimonials about this timeshare site and almost all of them are stating how much money they have saved! I read one that stated they rented for $75 a night compared to $495 a night! Can you say WOW!! I am all about saving money! 


I know that when I plan my next vacation, I am definitely going to use Redweek.com!


Jennifer's Deals was given a free membership to review Redweek.com. No monetary gain was received. All said opinions are of their own. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping or setting up membership for winner. Giveaway will end on 9/10 at midnight. 







Photobucket

1 comment:

JENNi said...

LEARNED YOU CAN GET TIMESHARE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. AND ORLANDO IS 36 A NIGHT. FROM WHAT I SEEN :)