I have a hard time finding the right tools to floss my teeth. I can't stand using the string floss. Not only does it hurt my teeth and gums (I don't know. I may be weird) but it is really gross to use. I am always on the hunt for a different tool to floss with. I do not like using the different flossing products where my fingers get all wet.
I was provided with a sample of BrytonPick to try out and see if it could help with my flossing needs.
I was very impressed with the BrytonPick! It is really easy to use and does not leave me feeling gross. I didn't have a big mess after using BrytonPick.
I really liked that it is reusable up to 30 days. It helps you clean your teeth on the go.
It is recommended to look in a mirror the first time you use this product. Keep your mouth in a smiling position to avoid contact with lips. I was very impressed with how well it cleaned my teeth!
You can go here to find out where you can buy BrytonPick!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





































6 comments:
How neat. I hate using floss because it's bad for the environment. I'll have to check this out.
I thought these felt weird - I didn't like them that much but they were ok.
These look so different to regular floss, which I have always hated using. I'll have to check it out!
It took me some time to get use to these. I like how you can reuse them for 30 days, but I always forget and end up tossing it in the trash after one use. :)
~Catherine
For us they works but I didn't like the feel of them and we use a different brand now.
Thank you very much Jenifer for Your wonderful review! We are a bit late, but we still appreciate your support and all the comments after!
BrytonPick needs some time to get use to it, but when you do it gets really easy to use!
You can also check out our NEW for FUN and REWARDS web page http://www.freequicky.com/ We would be pleased to receive your like in exchange for 3 ours ;)
Thanks, BrytonPick team! :)
Post a Comment