CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trashy, Sinky, Flushy #Review & #Giveaway

I got the opportunity to review Natural House's Trashy, Sinky, and Flushy with a 30 day supply to try out! Natural House products utilize non-toxic, probiotic cleaning agents and claim to be strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for all members of a household.

Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.

I have been searching for products that are awesome at cleaning BUT are good for the environment and I can't express how well Trashy, Sinky, and Flushy clean!! I was actually very impressed.

The first one I tested was Flushy. I just simply dropped it into the toilet and watch it foam. After a few minutes I could really see the difference. It was the cleanest I have ever seen it! 

I then tested Sinky. I dropped it into our garbage disposal and watched the magic. I really enjoyed the smell and was very surprised at how long the smell lasted. Instead of a few hours it lasted a few days! 

Finally, I tested out Trashy. 
It is designed to remove odors in indoor and outdoor trashcans by dissolving grease, food scraps, and other causes of odors. 
I decided to spray in my outside trashcan since it is the trashcan that smells the most.
When I opened up the trashcan, I wanted to vomit. (I can not lie. o.O) I immediately started to spray Trashy into the trashcan.
It amazed me at how quickly it started to eat away the odors. My husband and I have noticed that  this trashcan does not stink to the level of "I am going to vomit"!



Buy It:
You can buy Trashy, Sinky, & Flushy on Natural House's Website.
You can also buy on Amazon by clicking Here 


Win It:
One lucky Jennifer's Deals Reader is going to win a 30 Day Supply of Trashy, Sinky, Flushy!


How to enter:
Just fill out the rafflecopter below.


Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for a review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 11/17 and the winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen. 






Photobucket

6 comments:

Jill A. Collins said...

I usually use a spray bleach cleaner for the trash can and sink and a toilet wand and bleach wipes for the toilet.
jill24295@yahoo.com

Jill A. Collins said...

Jennifer - on the extra entries one of the mandatories is tweeting about the giveaway. I don't tweet, but I do Picket Fences and Klout, so if you open those up in future giveaways I'll get you some votes and Klout!

Anonymous said...

Because I have hard water, I currently clean my sink and toilet with "The Works" it is a super harsh chemical, but so far is the only thing that works, However I do end up having horrible headache and coughing fits everytime. As for my trashcan, it the lawn hose everytime. lol

Kelli Avery

latanya t said...

I use clorox bleach and toilet brush scrubber.

marioswifey said...

I use bleach and CLR because we have hard water as well

ericka coello said...

bleach, everything I clean it with bleach