The part I hate the most when my girls are sick is taking their temperature. Amberly always screams on the top of her lungs when I try to take her temperature.
Now, I have always secretly wished for one of those thermometers that you just run across their forehead. I always envied the doctor because she could take their temperature with such ease.
I was beyond excited when I got the opportunity to review the Exergen TemporalScanner! It was really easy to figure out how to use the Exergen TemporalScanner.
I have been quite lucky with the girls not being sick but they have had a slight cough these past few days, so when I received this the first thing I did was check their temperature. They did not have any fever but it was nice to easily check!
First you take the cap off the top, click the button, put it in the middle of the forehead WHILE holding the button and run from the center to the side of the head.
BOOM! I had Amberly's temperature just like that. No screams, tears or chasing around!
IT. WAS. AMAZING!
The TemporalScanner Thermometer is a totally non-invasive system with advance infrared technology providing maximum ease of use with quick, consistently accurate measurements. Advanced, patented technology measures temperatures with a gentle stroke across the forehead.
The TemporalScanner Thermometer has been clinically tested for accuracy compared to rectal thermometers and temperature sensors inserted in the heart during the course of patient treatment and accepted for use in major hospitals, making it the ideal thermometer for use with newborns, infants, children or adults.
The TemporalScanner has patented software, providing arterial heat balance, This unique process determines temperature by accurately measuring the balance between the tissues warming from arterial blood and tissues cooling (warming) causing by heat loss (gain) to the environment.
Buy It
You can buy the Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer for $32.60 on Amazon.
Win It!
One lucky Jennifer's Deals Reader is going to win their very own Exergen TemporalScanner!

How to enter:
Just fill out the rafflecopter form below.
Win It!
One lucky Jennifer's Deals Reader is going to win their very own Exergen TemporalScanner!

How to enter:
Just fill out the rafflecopter form below.
Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for a review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 11/17 at midnight and winner will have 24 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen.




































11 comments:
I learned the best place to take the temp is in the center of the forhead
I read how easy it is using it to get your childs temp & this is so what i need. everytime my little ones are running a fever they have a fit when i try to take their temp with my under arm one.
aemgeg4 (@) yahoo (dot) com
They have a professional temporalscanner that is just like the one we use in the ER I work in, that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to own! Do you believe I don't even own a thermometer at home? Really hoping to win this. Thanks for the chance :-)
jill24295@yahoo.com
I learned the best place to measure temperature is the center of the heart, which can only be done under a doctor's care (duh) but the temporal artery is the next best place!
I learned it is more accurate than the ear thermometers and that doctors perfer it.
I like that it is non invasive. I love the picture where the women is taking a sleeping baby's temp. That is perfect.
Kelli Avery
I learned that one of the places they are sold at is Walgreens.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
I like that it's easier and gentler to use than others because I have a 3yr old and a baby due in March.
EvaBiggs
evabiggs@yahoo.com
I learn that it is more accurate than the ear thermometers
I love that it's a totally non-invasive system. Caring for sick kids can be difficult without having to disturb them unnecessarily.
is easier and gentler to use than other types of measurement devices such as oral, rectal, underarm and in-ear thermometers because it is truly non-invasive.
Post a Comment