CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Amazon Rain Botanical Cleanser #Review & #Giveaway

I have pretty sensitive skin, so when I am looking for different skincare products I have to find one that will produce the best results for my skin. I can't use products that have harsh chemicals in it or else my face will look like I dumped a bucket of acid on it. Not pretty! I recently had the amazing opportunity to try out Amazon Rain's Botanical Cleanser. Not only did I get to review this product but I am given the opportunity to give one away!
Amazon Herb invites you to Unveil More Luminous Skin with it's Amazon Rain Botanical Cleanser. This cleaner uses all-natural Rainforest herbs and essential oils to dissolve impurities such as dirt, oil and makeup, cleanse without harmful foaming agents, and restore your skin's natural pH balance. Amazon Rain Botanical Cleaner helps you get the fresh, youthful glow you want, just how you want it, every day, for the rest of your beautiful life!


The ingredients used are organic and wild-harvested. I really enjoy products that are organic. I have honestly noticed that my skin does a lot better with organic products. 
October was Breast Cancer Awareness month. The Amazon Herb Company contributes a percentage of its profits to the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure of cancer for every product sold! Specifically, the funds go to support the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Center and ACEER. For every purchase you make through The Amazon Herb Company, YOU will help these worthy causes! I really like this since my mother just had a very scary breast cancer scare! This is year-round and not just for the month of October!


This giveaway is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. Skin care is a huge part of our overall health, and it does matter what we put on it, and how much toxicity the body and its organs accumulate during their lifetime. That is why the byline for all Amazon Rain skin care products is Deeper Than Beauty. Amazon Rain products feed the body, skin, internal systems to bring out the beauty from within.
I have been using my Amazon Rain Botanical Cleaner everyday with amazing results. Not only is my skin radiant but it is healthier! I have tried several different skin care products and I can say that I have not had results as good as this with any other product. I highly recommend this product if you are like me and have very sensitive skin and can't use harsh products.


Buy It:
Buy Amazon Rain Skincare with an amazing 42% off during this blogger campaign! The company has offered such unheard-of-discount only to the bloggers campaign. The preferred price for bloggers is to honor our bodies with healthy daily routine from out skin care products. All the ingredients are organic and wild-harvested. These products have ZERO additives, chemicals, GMO, Gluten, colors. All come in natural tone, color and smell.


Additionally, Amazon Rain is giving away the following FREE GIFTS to the first 50 people to purchase any of the products from this campaign:



  1. Oliva Newton-John, who beat her own breast cancer, has announced that she'll send a personally signed LIV Aid (www.Liv.com) for breast cancer prevention in your monthly self-examination routine. This aid alone retails for $19.95. http://www.liv.com/liv_and_learn.php http://www.livgeiger.com/products-page/
  2. FlaxUSA and its Founder Stephanie Stober will donate Flax Sprinkles full of Omega-3, Lignans, Protein and Fiber http://www.flaxusa.com/products.php?page=sprinkles
  3. Hy-Jean Corporation and its Founder Laura Stearn will donate her unique and feminine product Pantzies! http://hyjean.com/shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=1
  4. The Coconut World and its Founder SaraJean Cameranesi will donate her amazing Coconut Sugar with Glycemic Index of 35! Eat it is like almost drinking water nowadays! http://www.coconutworld.biz/coconutsugar.html

Win It:
One lucky Jennifer's Deals Reader is going to win their very own Amazon Rain Botanical Cleanser! Valued at $35!
Simply fill out the rafflecopter below!


Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 12/18 at 12 midnight.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Suellen said...

I want to win!

nightowl said...

I would like to win.
winit6 at hotmail dot com

cristal78 said...

i would like to win!

cristal78 said...

i would like to win

Anna Galanos said...

I want to win!

cristal78 said...

I would love to win!!