CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to School: Totino's Pizza Stuffers Review & Giveaway 5 winners!


Totino's Pizza Stuffers are a fantastic back-to-school snack/fourth meal option to help moms fuel their kids during the afternoon, in between activities, and when they have friends over as a great group snack. Just think - a food that won't leave moms cleaning up crumbs and carpets afterwards!

Here are some key facts about NEW Totino's Pizza Stuffers:
  • Portable, warm & convenient mini-meal
  • Kid-friendly taste and shape
  • No mess crust that keeps the filling inside
  • Enough to satisfy, but won't overfill
  • Microwaveable and ready in minutes!
  • Can also be made in the oven for a crisper crust
Totino's Pizza Stuffers became available in the beginning of August. There are three flavors: Pepperoni, Cheese or Combination. 

I have to be honest, I thought the crust was kinda doughy but if you put in the microwave for an extra minute or so it helps the crust become more "hard" rather than doughy. However, Haley and Amberly did not care less if I keep in the pizza stuffers in for an extra minute. They LOVED the Totino's Pizza Suffers! I love them for the simple fact that there was NO mess! When you have two small children ranging from the ages of 4 and 5, you know that you can no escape a mess when they start to eat! With Totino's Pizza Stuffers, there is no mess! 

I also really enjoyed that it only takes a few minutes to cook and that it actually feels up my children. It seems like I hear "I'm hungry" like 25 times a day times 2! But when they ate these pizza stuffers, they were actually full! 

5 lucky winners is going to receive a product coupon for a free product! 

Jennifer's Deals was sent product in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals will be responsible for shipping prize to winners. Giveaway will end on 9/26 at midnight.






Photobucket

30 comments:

Jenny said...

I would love to win. . thank you for the giveaway!

jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

Karren said...

I really want to win the Totinos Pizza Stuffers coupon!! They look really good!

Anonymous said...

my kids loove these
chrisatnorthcliffe@yahoo.com

marioswifey said...

I want to win!!!

Anonymous said...

Kristan K -
way2cutekk(at)yahoo(dot)com

I would love to win these!

Anonymous said...

I tweeted and registed for the drawing . awesome i want to check this out for my son..

marciascozyplace@Hotmail.com

Sandy P. said...

I would love to win this because i love Totino's products & these looks delicious! :P
sandyjo55@aol.com

angela calavicci said...

I want to win because there are not too many vegetarian frozen dishes out there.
angelacc1983@yahoo.com

Jamie Jo Smith said...

I would LOVE to win this!! We LOVE Totinos but have not tried these yet!! mrssmith8767@sbcglobal.net

DelaRae said...

I would love to win this! I have 3 small kids who are ALWAYS hungry!

delaraewalker@gmail.com

jill24295 said...

Easy snacks are always a good thing to have around. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
jill24295@yahoo.com

MsAngelasFinds said...

I have been wanting to try these! I haven't found them in our stores yet. :(

Anna Galanos said...

I want to win because I love Totino's.

Unknown said...

Of course I'd love to win!!!
themoorebabies(at)gmail(dot)com

Jessica T. said...

These sound so good! I'd love to try them!
reklaw422 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I want to win this!
Jeana O'donnell-Murphy
jeanagirl1 at yahoo dot com

Valerie Ledesma said...

I WANT TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

vzavala8(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love to win!!

tiggergrrltoo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to win!!

tiggergrrltoo@yahoo.com

Laura Frias said...

These look like awesome after school snacks!!

Tina said...

I want to win
merleandtina@Yahoo.com

Deanne A.H. said...

My kids love the totinos pizzas for a quick snack. We have yet to try these, would love to try before I buy.

katklaw777 said...

WANT to win!!!
Thanks for the yummy giveaway!

nightowl said...

I want to win!
winit6 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to win because I've never tried these before and would like to!
sweeping2011@aol.com

Suellen said...

I want to win! I have hungry boys! suejennings@bex.net

Karin said...

Would love to win!

karin56381 (at) gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I want to win! *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I would love to win
Thank you for hosting this giveaway

Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

Anonymous said...

I replied to your email -- *Thanks so much* Jennifer and Totino's! We look forward to trying Totino's Pizza Stuffers ヅ