I have been couponing, freebie hunting and trying to save money for a little over 2 years now. I started out very small but have grown in many areas, and I think that all my readers enjoy my page. I made a Facebook Page for Jennifer's Deals and after some hard work and promoting I have a fairly descent fan base of 5000+! Yes, I am quite proud of my fan base! I love finding and posting great deals for each and every single one of you!
I have used Facebook as a great place to reach out to all my fans, but the other day I got on Facebook and saw the news feed change. Immediately I hated it. I could already tell it was going to be one HUGE headache. But what I didn't realize at that time was how drastically it was going to affect Jennifer's Deals!
People are just now seeing the deals, giveaways, reviews, and freebies that I am posting! My statistics have dropped dramatically and it has made me quite sad. I want to be able to reach out to everybody like I use to!
So the question is, why did Facebook make these changes? I am not quite sure. I thought the old news feed worked great and I could see all the pages I liked. I have looked over the changes and noticed that you can make lists.
Here is my first suggestion: FOLLOW JENNIFER'S DEALS THROUGH EMAIL. <-- This is the perfect way to follow Jennifer's Deals. The deals, giveaways and everything I post will go straight to your email.
Second suggestion: FOLLOW JENNIFER'S DEALS ON TWITTER. All my posts and then some get tweeted.
Third suggestion: FOLLOW JENNIFER'S DEALS THROUGH GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT OR RSS FEED.
Fourth Suggestion: MAKE A LIST ON FACEBOOK THAT COULD INCLUDE ALL YOUR FAVORITE COUPONING/FREEBIE PAGES INCLUDING JENNIFER'S DEALS.
I want to make sure that I am sharing all the great deals with everybody and it is killing me that I know these changes are stopping what I love to do! So hopefully, I can reach you all in other manners!
As always, I will continue to share everything on Facebook and I hope that people will see them. I love you all!
~Jennifer



































2 comments:
dont worry i follow you on everything so i can keep up lol ;)
Thank you for the great ideas!
Post a Comment