PSORENT Psoriasis Topical Solution is a steroid-free topical treatment to help relieve itching, scaling, redness and other psoriasis symptoms. Psorent is clinically proven to be significantly more effective than the leading prescription-strength psoriasis cream in improving and controlling the symptoms of plaque psoriasis.
After use, there was less itching and redness was reduce. I really like that it was convenient to use and there was no mess involved. I also liked that it could be used on scalp psoriasis.
Psorent is a steriod-free formulation that is fast-drying and applies easily with a convenient, no-mess applicator. The dab-on delivery system allows for direct application without touching either the solution or the psoriasis plaque, and avoids stains, odors and messiness. Psorent is a highly effective, safe topical treatment for psoriasis and helps to prevent recurrence when used regularly.
A full size bottle of Psorent Psoriasis Topical Solution can be purchased on www.neostrata.com for $19.95. The full bottle is 3.4 fl oz and one bottle is approximately a 90-day supply for mild to moderate psoriasis depending on the severity and surface area. You may visit www.neostrata.com for clinical studies and before and after images of psoriasis plaques after using Psorent.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






































4 comments:
I have used this, and I can tell you it works. Psoriasis is not cureable, its something you have to 'manage' and Psorent can help you manage it!
Kay, I have done some research on this and learned it was not cureable. :( I think it is great tho, to have products that can really help manage this disease!
My husband has a problem with scalp psoriasis. He's tried all kinds of different products. A few of them have helped a little bit, but not enough. Psorent sounds like what he needs to try next!
my son has problems with his skin alot i wonder how well this would work on him i might have to look into this some more thanks jenn for the heads up
Post a Comment