The Shadows of Arthur's Kingdom is an epic fantasy novel about a wanna-be Royal Knight of King Arthur's famed Round Table, fire-breathing dragons, a dangerous quest, battles, castles, and self-willed, curious princess.
I was very captivated by the plot. It was very well developed and kept my attention. The Shadows of Arthur's Kingdom is originally conceived for ages 9-13 but as you can tell readers of any age can really enjoy this book.
I really enjoyed the era that the story took place in. It was the era of Knights, dragons and princesses. It did not leave me wondering what it could be. My imagination went wild when reading this book.
I can really see this book being made into a movie. It has the making of a really great movie! I would not be surprised if I saw a preview for it!
You can buy The Shadows of Arthur's Kingdom


































9 comments:
Sounds like a great book! I love how they usually put book plots into movies.
This sounds like a fun read. My nephew is really into knights and dragons, so I'll tell him to check it out.
I really like young adult fiction. I think that there are a lot of very talented writers and storytellers in that genre. This sounds like a fun read.
Sounds like a good book!
Sounds like a great book!! I like that era too!!
Sounds like a pretty good book, might put it on my list. :)
This sounds like something my nephew would love!
This sounds like a book my 11 year old son would love. I might just have to look it up..
sounds like an awesome book
Post a Comment